Friday, April 2, 2010

April Fools CASEd Card Revealed!!

So...if you were here the last few days for the Our Daily Bread Designs April Fools release, you know that the card I posted in my last was not one that I made. Instead a fellow DT member cased me! Today I not only get to reveal who CASEd me but I also get to show which card I made, and DT member I CASEd!

The wonderful DT member that cased me and made the uber elegant bling card was DEBI!!!! I do believe Debi really threw Kelley off with this card...it was waaaay more my style then Debi's, but I think she did a wonderful job on CASEing me...thanks so much Debi!!

Now on to my card. The card I made was posted on...

Angela C's blog!! Hehehe! I had a great time reading all the comments on Angie blog about my card. Yes, I agree it totally is an Angie C. card...Angie and I do have a very similar style, so it was so fun and easy to case her. The only problem I had with this card is the paper piercing...lets just say me and paper piercing do NOT get along at ALL!!! LOL!! Anyway, it was a pleasure to CASE Angie...what fun this month's release was!!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful weekend, and a Blessed Easter!!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Happy Mother's Day - ODBD
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Barely Banana, White, Porcelain DP - Basic Grey
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Glimmer mist, Pink Satin ribbon, Pink Half Pearls, Bow Easy

4 comments:

  1. So beautifully done Connie! You cased Angie so perfectly, right down to the piercing!!! This was so much fun!!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you TOTALLY tricked me with this perfect CASE!!! Awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Have a wonderful Easter Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive