I have some fun and exciting news today! The Ladies of Flourishes and the Friends of the Flourishes Blog Team has asked me to be a guest designer for the whole month of June! How exciting it that! I will be joining them for the next 5 Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenges!! Thanks so much for asking me to join you ladies!!!Today's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge #18 (FTTC18) is hosted by Kimberly Crawford! Her challenge is to use frames on our cards!! I colored one of the smaller images from the Nasturtiums set with a few copics. I then frmaed the image with a few Label 4 nestabilities. The DSP I used for my frames is from SU's Parisian Summer package. To add just a bit more to the frame, I stamped and colored the smallest flower vine image on the top and bottom.
Next, I used some Kiwi Kiss DSP from the Bella Rose package, and some Saffron Twill behind the image. To finish off the card, I stamped the sentiment in the corner, and added some half pearls.
Be sure to check out the other Friends of Flourishes Blog team designers to see what they created for you this week.
Thanks so much for visting! Have a great day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Nasturtiums - Flourishes
Paper: So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss, Bella Rose DSP, Parisian Summer DSP
Inks: Palette Black ink, Copic markers
Accessories: So Saffron Twill Ribbon, Half Pearls











Congratulations on the DT
ReplyDeleteFantastic card,
Hugs
Angie
Beautiful, Connie!!! We are so glad to have you design with us!!! Love these colors and coloring. Wonderful card and design!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie - we are so lucky you are our GDT :)!!! Your framed card is gorgeous!!! Love how you used this new Set!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!!! Hugs ~S~
Hi Connie and welcome, I love your card!!!
ReplyDeleteOh so lovely Connie, great framing. Congrats on the June month GDT.
ReplyDeleteYeah congrats on your news!! You so deserve it!! ;) Your work is very lovely and so is this card!! Beautiful frame!
ReplyDeleteHow deserving!! Congrats, Connie! I love your frame card! Great coloring, great layout!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH, Congratulations, Connie!!!! You are well deserving of this DT gig. Your creations are always wonderful and let me tell you, this one right here is taking my breath away!!!! Seriously, I love this card and love the way you've used your Nesties Labels 4 to make the frame. GORGEOUS!!!! Did I ever give you my address ;D;D;D;D. {{{{{Hugs}}}}} Sabrina
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Miss Connie! I am so glad you'll be sticking around for June! You have some serious stamping skills and we are so excited you will be showing them off with Flourishes!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Connie!! Congrats! You are so deserving!! beautiful card!! Love the frame you created with those gorgeous flowers!!
ReplyDeleteFar out!!! Fantastatic!! You're one fine stamper!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your wonderful news! Your card is just stunning! I love how you added more flowers around the frame.....it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCarol
Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Connie...you will be such a wonderful addition to their DT!!! I just love your card with the super cool frame and the beautiful flowers...soooo gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Connie! Your talent is a perfect fit for the DT. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!!! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDelete