Yep, today is the day...Innovative Stamp Creations is releasing three new sets TODAY!!I have a mini book to share with you that I made with the Men of Patriotism sheet. For my cover, I used a 4" x 4" Zutter chipboard wood cover. I started with some very vanilla card stock and stamped the declaration of independence image with palette black ink and distress with a direct to paper technique with old paper distress ink.
For my main image panel, I stamped the image twice. Colored the flag, sponged the sky and
added the sentiment on one of the images, and for the other did the direct to paper technique as I did with the base. I then punched a circle out over the flag image, placed a ranger circle memory capsule through the circle, and adhered the colored image to the back of the distressed image to create a sort of spotlight technique. I then distress all the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool. To finish off the outside of the book, I bound it with my bind-it-all and added a bit of twill tape that was distress with some more old paper ink.
added the sentiment on one of the images, and for the other did the direct to paper technique as I did with the base. I then punched a circle out over the flag image, placed a ranger circle memory capsule through the circle, and adhered the colored image to the back of the distressed image to create a sort of spotlight technique. I then distress all the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing tool. To finish off the outside of the book, I bound it with my bind-it-all and added a bit of twill tape that was distress with some more old paper ink.
I also did a quick inner page by stamping the eagle image from this set, and added the sentiment. The remainder of my pages are left blank. I figured this would be a nice gift to give to someone about to serve over seas, and the blank pages could be used to have family and friend write messages to him or her.Well if you like what I have done here, and would like to create one of your own, everything I have used here is available at Innovative Stamp Creations. In fact, the owner, Betsy, is offering a wonderful "Memories of Patriotism Kit" that includes a number of things I just used on my mini book! Here are all the deets:

Memories of Patriotism Kit Contents: ($20.00 - limited kits available):
4 -12x12 c/s sheets of Karen Fosters, Stars & Stripes Collage(not double-sided)
1 pkg 12 pc Karen Foster decorative corner brads
1 pkg 12 pc Karen Foster decorative corner brads
6 - silver or copper antique brads
3 - metal family or friends sayings
3 - metal memory frames, black patina ( 1x3, 2x3, 1.5x1.5)
1 sheet of each - Ranger Memory Capsules (4, 1.5x1.5; 4, 1x1; 4, 2x2; 3, 1x3; total 15)
1 - Ranger Watermark Ink Pad
1 - Ranger Watermark Reinker
1 pkg of 2, 4x4 Chipboard Wood by Zutter
1 pkg of 2, 3x4 Chipboard Wood by Zutter
1 pkg of 4x4, 20 pages -white by Zutter
1 pkg of 4x4, 20 pages -cream by Zutter
2 - 3/4" black coils by Zutter
20 - #8 Manila Tags size 3 1/8 x 6 1/4
Visit the ISC blog to view even more samples of the NEW Stamp Line & how to use various items in MOP Kit!
Here are all the details on all three sets being released today:
Memories of Patriotism retail $24.00
Hibiscus retail $13.95
Sketch of Roses retail $13.95
Or buy both Hibiscus/Sketch of Roses for $21.00...what a deal!!
Hibiscus retail $13.95
Sketch of Roses retail $13.95
Or buy both Hibiscus/Sketch of Roses for $21.00...what a deal!!
There is also a discount available for the first week of the June Stamp Line Release! Starting June 8th through the 15th receive 10% off by using coupon code 61509
Also, Innovative Stamp Creations is holding a charity fundraiser...here are all the details for that! A few yrs ago, some of the images on the Memories of Patriotism sheet were created in collaboration with a wonderful & talented artist. Who is currently going through a difficult health crisis. ISC is not at liberty to share and the artist is not aware that we are doing this! ISC has worked with this artist for 5+ yrs now! This artist is truly gifted and has an amazing heart!! It has been a joy collaborating on various ISC stamp lines! Therefore, from every single MOP sold, $10.00 will be put aside and given to the artist. The event will end until June Monday 15th. We will let everyone know the total raised on June 16th. We thank you in advance for your support and thoughtfulness! It will be greatly appreciated!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a great day!
Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a great day!
Connie
Project Details:
Images: Memories of Patriotism - ISC
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Inks: Old Paper Distress Ink, Palette Black, Copics, baja breeze
Accessories: Zutter chipboard wood covers 4" x 4"; bind-it-all; Ranger Memory Capsules; Large Circle Punch, Sponge, Tim Holtz Distress tool, twill tape.











this is truly outstanding....you showcased those images to perfection...so creative....so warm and meaningful...tfs
ReplyDeleteConnie, you just have this special touch for all of your creations. This little book is spectacular!!!!!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteWOW - Connie - this is fabulous!!! Love this!!!
ReplyDeleteWOWZER Connie!! This is so amazing!! What a gorgeous project!!
ReplyDeleteI love your patriotic project, Connie....the images are wonderful and your coloring looks awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Connie.. this is FABULOUS!! Amazing work, girl. I am HIGHLY impressed!! I am seeing *dirty* in your future ;)
ReplyDelete