I made this card for LSC225 - International Flair - where we were make a card with a different language on it, and TLC225 - with the faux handmade paper technique...LOVE this technique, and the image/sentiment is from Innovative Stamp Creation's Natures Silhouette II.
For my faux paper, I used a yellow, pink and burgundy acrylic paint. The silhouette images were stamped with bravo burgundy ink, as were the butterflies. I saw this ribbon treatment in the up coming SU! catalogue and just had to give it a try...very fun and different!!
Sorry for the short post today...in a bit of a hurry...busy day ahead. Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Nature's Silhouette II
Inks: Bravo Burgundy
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy, White
Accessories: Acrylic Paints, SU oval punches, Ribbon, Hemp Twine.











Very cool card!
ReplyDeleteWOWZER Connie!! You've done a supah fab job with the technique!! This is beautiful!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend hun!! ;)
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOSH!!! It's so cool!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie.
ReplyDeleteOh WOWWWWWW! That handmade paper is FANTASTIC!!
ReplyDeleteThis turned out so awesome Connie! I love that technique....will have to give it a try!! tfs!!!
ReplyDeletewow...artsy and beautiful.....diggin that faux paper....
ReplyDeleteOoh la la! Love your international flair, butterflies, handmade paper and ribbon treatment! Gorgeous girl!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just divine Connie! I will have to give that handmade paper a whirl!!! SOOOOOOooooo pretty!
ReplyDeleteWow Connie, your faux handmade paper turned out fantastic. Love how you stamped right onto it. Such a lovely layout design and embellishments.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! That looks totally amazing Connie!!!! Love the ribbon treatment too!!!! Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Connie, great paper you made.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - I love your faux paper and how you tied the ribbon into sections along the bottom.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Connie....I love the look of the faux paper and the silhouette stamps look FABULOUS!!!!! your ribbon treatment is awesome, too!!!!
ReplyDelete