
I made this card for WT222 to use crinkled flowers on your card. I also paired it with this week's Midnight Madness Sketch challenge #5. What a great sketch, and fun way to show of some DSP...I used my most favorite right now, Parisian Breeze!!
For my image today, I am using a NEW set from SU! Actually, it is a level two hostess set called Wings of Friendship....love this little flourished bird on the flower!!
For the crinkled flower, I used my SU scalloped circle punch along with a small scalloped circle nestability. The center of the flower are a couple of kiwi kiss corduroy buttons also from SU. This technique is just so fun and easy...you can find a simple tutorial for these flowers over on SCS here.
To finish off the card I layered a bit of kiwi kiss and chocolate chip twill ribbon, and added the double bow!
Thanks so much for stopping in today! Hope you have a great day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Wings of Friendship - SU
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Parisian Breeze DSP
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Corduroy buttons, kiwi kiss ribbon, chocolate chip twill ribbon.











Oh my word Connie, I didn't realise when I left a comment on your SCS gallery that this is the stamp set from the catty ... I didn't recognise it! I ordered one of the other sets ... and this one is just GORGEOUS! Love it.
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is gorgeous!!!! I LOVE that set, and the layout with the dp is fabulous!!! Wonderful card!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie I am thrilled you played with us this week, because your card is just FANTASTIC!!! I am in love with the image, the colors and oh that beautiful ribbon. Thank you so much for playing and I look forward to many many more entries.
ReplyDeleteConnie this is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteConnie, You have my attention - Wowee. Beautiful, just stunning!!! Love that new set of SU. Wonderful image and paper choices. Thank you for joining us at Midnight Madness. please play again, I love your style.
ReplyDeleteJane. MMDT member
Beautiful work, Connie! I love the colors and dp and how your flowers turned out. I love that bird image, too!
ReplyDeleteThis card is just fabulous. I love it. Please play with us again!
ReplyDeleteI am having an awesome blog candy giveaway this month. Stop by for your chance to win!
Carolyn, MMDT member
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/
OH my Connie this is breathtaking!! love love these colors...wow!!
ReplyDeleteConnie this is beautiful!! Love the ribbon treatment!!
ReplyDeletewow....GORGEOUS
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this card Connie! The layout, colors, dsp....that stamp!!!! My order was messed up so I had to send stuff back and my corrected order will be here tomorrow. Can't wait to get this set!!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie! Love the bird, colors, paper all of it.
ReplyDeleteOh Connie! This is gorgeous! I love that stamp set too! Can't wait to see the new catalog!
ReplyDeleteABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! I must get that stamp!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this card Connie!!! Love what you're creating with the new SU stuff!
ReplyDeleteThis is downright gorgeous Connie!! Saw this on SC! I love your take on the sketch, the new stampset, and your choice of colors and DP . Your creations are always so beautiful!! Glad you could participate in the MMSC5 this week!! Your creation will definitely inspire others!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous green and blue Connie! Thanks for playing this week ~Jeni, MMDT
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, Connie!! Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Hope to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteSue
http://mcmahonfive.blogspot.com/
MMDT Member
WOW! Connie!! This is just gorgeous!! I totally love your layout and images!! :)
ReplyDelete