Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. If you got here from The Our Daily Bread Designs blog you are in the right place! This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop For the Love of Family! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, check the ODBD blog for full list of links. One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love! You have until Wednesday, November 21st at 6 pm. Enjoy all the beautiful designs featuring For the Love of Family!
For my card today, I have used the Bless this House set. Here I stamped the house in black and distressed the image panel with Old Paper and Barn Door Distress inks. I then paired the image with some wonderful Basic Grey Holidy DP. The background panel was dry emobssed with an SU emobssing folder. To finish off the card, I added some ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store!
Time to hop on over to your next stop...Deb amazing blog!! You are going to love what she has for you today!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
Connie
1 week ago











Beautiful card Connie! Love the way you showed of this set! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Connie! I love the rich red with pops of black and that bow... YUMMY! The textures and colors just make this jewel sing! Hugs and blessings...
ReplyDeleteLori
What a beautiful card Connie!! I love the embossed red with the touch of black and your gorgeous bow. The dp panels behind the image are a wonderful touch to make the image pop!! Awesome card!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Lovely card--I like the embossing and distressing.
ReplyDeleteOh Connie how pretty!!! I love the cottage image cut with a circle! Your layout and design is awesome!!! The red and black just make everything pop!!! A feast for the eyes!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Grace
Interesting layout, I like the contrast with the red background. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! Love the red and black! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! For some reason the cottage and the plaid make me think of Scotland. I can almost hear bagpipes in the background!
ReplyDeleteThe red and black are so dramatic and the texture adds so much.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet design...love the patterned accents peeking out from behind, and the texture is fabulous as well!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome card Connie....I can just feel the love inside waiting for guests to arrive for a visit!
ReplyDeleteHugs
This is a beautiful card. I would be proud to send it or receive it.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card! I love the red!
ReplyDeleteI like the bold impact, of your colors.
ReplyDeleteKathyL/ohio
Beautiful Card. love the layering and the colors great work thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning in black and red!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous design, Connie! I love the colors and the festive panels behind the cottage! Beautiful work! Blessings, Angie
ReplyDeleteI really like this house set! Love your embossed background and use of patterned paper behind it!!
ReplyDeleteConnie!
ReplyDeleteWHAT A FABULOUS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Your card is WONDERFUL with the different patterned papers & the embossing! :) Makes me think of our little cabin here, where I live! Your RRR looks SUPER with this! AND I HAVE TO SAY, I LOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR SKETCH!!!!!!!!!!! :)
how pretty, Connie!the plaids add a homey touch
ReplyDeletevery pretty, love the papers you have chosen to use behind the image, pretty embossing too!
ReplyDeleteLove the patterned papers and the suggestion of a warm homey quilt. A lovely card!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful embossing and use of plaid patterned paper.
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
ReplyDeletecraftymom205 at yahoo dot com
very pretty! love the papers you used
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the colors and design paper.
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I really like your red & black combo, nice layout with the dp.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteMargie F.
Love your work! What a beautiful card!!
ReplyDeletePamela G.
Love your layout. The DP behind the circle is very eye catching. Love the red.
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is lovely! I too love the layout/sketch you used; I love these blog hops because they show me something about the stamps I hadn't noticed before!
ReplyDeleteWonderful texture and color in your card. Love that plaid paper.
ReplyDeleteOH I Love this set and you did an amazing job on this card ... how do you do those bows ?? : )
ReplyDeleteI love the layout and embossing in your card. Its really pretty. You were able to put so many different elements in without making the card to busy. Great card!
ReplyDeleteConnie!!
ReplyDeleteI really love the way that you showcased the ODBD stamp set:) Especially the plaid cardstock as a part of that down home, log cabin, lodge feel:) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com
What a deep rich colour and amazing detail on the stamps. Brill job
ReplyDeleteGreat job, the detail is amazing.
ReplyDeleteWonderful image and striking colors!
ReplyDeleteSo nice how you fanned the blocks of different patterns behind the house image!
ReplyDeleteWe always lived in the country so we saw many old log cabins. My Dad was a piper in a Legion Band and seeing all those plaids made me smile. Your sweet card is tasteful and elegant.
ReplyDeleteI like it.
Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Beautiful card, very elegant. Thanks for sharing :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! Wish my bows would look as professional as yours!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Love the red embossed background. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteA warm a cozy home, lovely card. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteA warm a cozy home, lovely card. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful, Connie! Love the richness of the colors and patterns. Great looking card!
ReplyDeleteSuch a detailed house. I love the bit of patterned paper blocks to fill space. Nice idea.
ReplyDeleteI love the combination of your techniques and shapes, making this a very special card, anyone would be delighted to receive!
ReplyDelete