Monday, November 2, 2009

KSCC19 - Kitchen Sink Crew Sketch Challenge AND NEW RELEASE!!

**If You Are Here For The ODBD Blog Hop...Please See The Post Below, Thanks!!**

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! It is the first Monday of the month (holy cow! I can not believe it is November already!!!!), and as you may know the first Monday means another Kitchen Sink Crew Challenge! This month, the challenge is being hosted by Lisa S, and she has challenge us to use this sketch which can be found on the Kitchen Sink Blog, along with all the deets for the challenge!!

Also...the sink is releasing 6 yes 6 new sets officially tomorrow, but as a reader of my blog you can order them starting TODAY!!! If you do order today November 2nd, midnight to midnight, KSS is running a special...in addition to the normal 10% off by using my code CONNIE10KSS, you will also receive fee shipping on all orders $50 and over – One Day Only!!
(International orders: Free Shipping on orders $60 and over on stamps ONLY.)
Please NOTE: Shipping & Handling will be charged at the time of checkout and qualifying orders will have the S&H charge refunded upon shipment. Orders with a Pre-Ordered item that qualifies for FREE Shipping, the order will be held and ship when the Pre-Ordered item is available to ship.


Now, on to the new sets!! Here are all the links so you can check them out!!



Now onto my cards!! I have created two cards for you today using this wonderful sketch! The first is with a new set...Multi Step Gift! Let me tell you...this is just one of the most fun images to stamp! I love how the package itself and the ribbon are two different stamps, yet it creates on wonderful image!!! Like magic! LOL!! :)

I stamped my package with mellow moss, old olive (twice) and always artichoke; the ribbon was stamped with rose red, ruby red and real red. I then finished off the card with some red ribbon to mimic the package ribbon on the image, and the sentiments...the inside the card reads..."just for you".


I decided to make a second card...it is the beginning of November, and still fall after all, so I wanted to create a fall card too! I flipped the sketch this time, and use the Multi Step Sunflower set...love this watering can and beautiful sunflowers in this set!! I started by stamping the sunflower, then I masked the flower and stamped the watering can...finally I masked the watering can and stamped the stem and leaves for the flower.

The flower is stamped with barely banana, so saffron, more mustard, close to cocoa and chocolate chip. The watering can is stamped with creamy caramel (twice), close to cocoa and chocolate chip. Finally, the leaves/stem were stamped with mellow moss, old olive and always artichoke.

I finished off the card, by adding some so saffron grosgrain ribbon, three jumbo antique brass brads and three gold colored dew drops.

Please head on over to see all the other creation the Crew members have created week for you!! By the way, if you had not heard, two wonderful DT members have decided to move on...Dee and Lori, your inspiration will be missed each Monday!! Hugs!!!

Also, don't forget about the on going 10% off your purchase at the Kitchen Sink Stamps Store. All you have to do is use the promotion code of CONNIE10KSS. How fun it that! Gotta love a discount!! Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!

Connie

Care One Details:
Images: Multi Step Gift
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, SU DP, White
Inks: See Above
Accessories: Red Satin Ribbon, Oval Punches, Polka Dotted SU Texturz plate

Card Two Details:
Images: Multi Step Sunflowers
Paper: So Saffron, Copper, Deja View Timeless DP
Inks: See Above, plus encore gold for sponging of image panel
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder, grosgrain ribbon, antique brass jumbo brads, Gold Dew Drops

15 comments:

  1. Looks like I will be heading right over to order some of these fabulous new stamps. Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!! The gift one is so pretty and festive and the sunflower has gorgeous colors!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie both your cards are GORGEOUS. I love the rred and I love the rich tones on the second card, awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous!! I'm so loving the both cards, Connie!! Gorgeous colors and fantastic designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning Connie! Love the colors you used for the Holiday card, and the vintage feel to the Sunflowers, great use of the sketch for Challenge 19.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing cards you have created today, Connie!! The colors are so rich and vibrant!! Such beautiful, beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what wonderful creations....especially love the pail of flowers....so warm and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!! Connie,these are some really gorgeous creations hun!! The colors and the beautiful layouts on both are stunning!! TFS HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMgoodness Connie! Both are really pretty but I'm loving that sunflower and watering can!!! Your stamping technique makes it look like a copper can and it's really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, Connie...I just love the new stamp sets!!! Your present image is beeeeautiful and I love the gorgeous Christmas colors you used!!! The sunflower in the watering can is FABULOUS...such pretty coloring and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowzers Connie! Fab creations gf...love the design on both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the present stamp and the awesome colors you used!!Both cards are wonderful Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, Connie! Love that sunflower set. I am heading over to check it out right now.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning cards Connie! Love the color combo and how you used the sketch on each to give such totally different looks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful sneaks Connie. I really like the sunflower watering pot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive