Thursday, September 1, 2011

ODBD Blog Hop! Tiger Lily


Hello everyone!!! Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs September release blog hop! This month's gardening theme sets are just sooo wonderful! Sure to be a hit with any gardener at heart!

If you came here from Chris's amazing blog, you are in the right place, if not, you may want to start at the beginning for a chance to win one of several prizes and receive lots of inspiration along the way!! For all the hop details you will want to head over to he ODBD blog!

For my card today I have used the beautiful Tiger Lily set along with the Seeds
sentiment set. I colored the Lily image with copics, and cut it our. I thought this corner image would be perfect on a criss cross pocket card. The DP is from Prima papers. To finish off the card, I added some wonderful crochet ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, along with some half backed gems from Zva Creative.

From here, you will hop to Dawn's wonderful Blog!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Enjoy the rest of the hop!

Connie

Details:
Images: Tiger Lily, Seeds - ODBD
Inks: Old Olive, Memento Black, Copics, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Paper: Dusty Durango, Prima DP
Accessories: Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, half backed gems from Zva Creative, sponge

92 comments:

  1. I love your criss-cross card!! yes, the Tiger Lily is perfect for it! thanks for the reminder on this design, something different from the "folded" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including the link for the criss-cross card...can't wait to try one. Your card is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Connie!! I love this criss cross card and how you incorporated the Tiger Lily. So creative and beautiful.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful criss-cross card! Love the lace and lilies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you are one clever lady Connie! I love the criss cross card and it's just perfect with this image! Love how you colored the image!!!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you created here, fabulous!!!! :) TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card and I just love the insert and the way it all just goes together so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really like the triangle lines - makes the project so unique

    ReplyDelete
  9. UHOH! You are making me wish I had gotten this stamp!!! haha! Your criss-cross card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you did a change from the ordinary card. Criss Cross - love it. Something Different. Simple and Cute! Just think how may cards you can make like this. My kind of card. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. The criss cross card is a hit for sure. Love your color choices and the lillies are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card so clever, thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. An inspiring criss cross card. So simple and refreshing. Thank you for sharing. Kindest regards

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am lovin' that Tiger Lily set and you showcased it just beautifully with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card Connie! I love the colors you used & those flowers are gorgeous! Awesome work Hun & TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for allowing me to glean from you----you do a lovely job. :) Huge hugs and blessings!! bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. Connie this is truly beautiful - loved it and Thank you for sharing your project.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow love the card. I thought it was a envelope at first. Either way its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card style, and the Tiger Lily is beautiful, you did such a wonderful job :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - what a great way to use the Tiger Lily border, love the lace and simplicity of the cross over, fabulous sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love those tiger lilies. Beautiful fancy fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is so beautiful connie-love the idea of using the tiger lily stamp on the corner-perfect and a great new stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this card! I have never made acriss cross card but will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your criss-cross pocket card. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This cris-crossed card is truly amazing. Love the colors and lace and everything!!! Great job. ekciampo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a pretty card, I love it :) Everything about it, is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a lovely sentiment. Fun card to make, too.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Connie,
    Your card is fabulous. Love the syke of the card, the coloring of the tiger lilies & your kindness at provideing the link on how to make the card.
    Vicky Schmidt

    ReplyDelete
  29. So very pretty! Love the pocket card. . .nice work! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oooh! I like this and I appreciate your mention of Really Reasonable Ribbon. Adding it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Well done!! love the tiger lily corner.
    TFS. mary l.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the criss cross card and it worked so perfectly with these stamps. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your pocket card, the colors are beautiful and the layout is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  34. this is a magnificent idea!

    i love the tiger-lilly-corner so much!

    GREAT job!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely! Love the cris cross fold.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beutiful card. I just love the Seeds sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  37. So many amazing people on this team. Another winning design.

    ReplyDelete
  38. oh wow... what a gorgeous project!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great criss-cross card I say. I love lillies and your lillies are beautiful.
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love the card Connie. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  41. How nice - I love the folding of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  42. The criss cross card is a great idea. All you colour combinations are very effective. Eye catching card.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a neat card. It is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great envelope card and another wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh I can't wait to see this stamp set.... You did a beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  46. WOW, that is gorgeous!! love those tiger lillies

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lovely card. Love the lilies.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the sentiment, and the criss cross pocket style card is very pretty. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I am so glad to see someone color the tiger lily stamp. Mind if I steal your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a darling card. Love the layout and those stamps just make it. Love the sentiment too. Great work!

    Love,
    SYD
    sydegan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love lilies!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Connie, girl, this is so cool!! I have not made a criss cross card in so long. This Tiger Lily corner was made for one ;D love it! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great card; love the details. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I love Tiger Lilies and this image is a fantastic corner on this criss cross card. Beautiful coloring and what a sweet sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is beautiful, love seeing this stamp put to use. The criss cross card is perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the sleeve...totally perfect for the Tiger Lily corner stamp! Thanks for sharing another great idea that I'll be borrowing!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovin' the criss cross and the tiger lily is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Connie, I love the criss cross design, so perfect for the image! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  59. super job on your tri-fold card. every time i try one i'm lopsided. yours is so pretty. love the lace and the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a cool design! Thanks for including the link for the criss-cross card, I'm definitely going to give that one a try.

    Love your use of the tiger lily on this project - it's such a gorgeous image1

    ReplyDelete
  61. Beautiful Connie, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Gorgeous colors and detailing, Connie! The pocket styling is fantastic and the coloring of the tiger lilies is just gorgeous! Beautifully done1

    ReplyDelete
  63. I loved your criss-cross card and the gorgeous tiger lilies! It is a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  64. This is so pretty. Your layout is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Beautiful, Connie! I love your criss cross card and the lace band is gorgeous. Wonderful dp and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love this style of card and the way you have designed it. lovely!

    Antiqueladyplayingwithpaper

    ReplyDelete
  67. My daughter when she was young wanted to be called tiger lily for a period of a month or two. This would be so fun to do for her.

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is a wonderfully detailed card. I love the colors, and details. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great card style, love the colors too! I like your style : )

    ReplyDelete
  70. Connie,
    I have never done a criss cross pocket card before. But after seeing your's here. Well I have to say I'm going to have to give it a try. Its so different from all the folded cards I always make. Love your card by the way. Its perfect fo this garden theme and tiger lily sets. Cool use of the ribbon and gems.

    Shirley Lacroix

    ReplyDelete
  71. well, why not a criss cross card? we are seeing that style in women's fashion so why not be fashionable in your cards? love the tiger lily and the colors of the dp work so well together. thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Very clever card, great color choices! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wow! I love, love, love this! So clever, creative, and beautiful!!! The criss-cross was so genius! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  74. Your card is so pretty! i love the little lacy pull out tab and the pretty colours. A sweet greeting for a special friend.
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. This image is perfect for a criss cross card.

    ReplyDelete
  76. You are right - the criss-cross card was perfect for this project - very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Connie, I've never made one of these style cards, so thank you for linking to Beate's tutorial for it! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love your card. The colors you used are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Dazzling card Connie! Oh how I love those tigerlilies and you sure made them sing!!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Very lovely card, love the criss-cross and your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Connie, It is truly a beautiful card. I make cards for our local Hospice society and this one would be perfect.
    Thank you,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  82. Nice project, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love the pocket card. So pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  84. I haven't tried a criscross card for a long time. You're card is a real inspiration.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  85. Wow, this is just beautiful! This stamp is so perfect for this card and your coloring is gorgeous! Love the colors and the lace gives it such an elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love tiger lilies, my lovely daughter-in-love chose them for her wedding and they were beautiful. They always are in bloom for my July birthday too! Exquisite display of a beautiful flower!
    www.bobbkat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive