
Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
For today's Kitchen Sink card, I used the multi step Sunflower image. Love this large sunflower. I stamped it with the following colors: Step 1 Barely Banana, Step 2 So Saffron, Step 3 - More Mustard, Step 4 - Close to cocoa, Step 5 - Chocolate Chip. The stem/leaves were stamped with Step 1 - Old Olive stamped off, Step 2 - Old Olive and Step 3 - Always Artichoke.
The image was then cut out and popped up on the base of more mustart cuttlebugged with the floral screen embossing folder, and some Basic Grey Indian Summer DP. To finish off the card, I added some so saffron twill ribbon, three old olive buttons, and the sentiment from Simple Sentiments, punched out with oval SU! punches.
Please head on over to see what the other crew members have created for you!!
Also, don't forget you can get a 10% discount by clicking on this link/code CONNIE10KSS which will again, take you directly to the store! Then once you are ready to check out, don't forget to add the code CONNIE10KSS! :)
Thanks so much for visiting...have a wonderful week!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Multi Step Sunflower & Simple Sentiments - KSS
Paper: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Indian Summer, White
Inks: See recipe above
Accessories: Buttons, Saffron Ribbon, Oval Punches.











The Indian Summer paper looks wonderful with the Sunflower - very pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous sunflower!! Very pretty sketch for the card too! :)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh this is so beautiful, Connie! The cut out sunflower looks awesome!! Pretty color combo and design as usual!
ReplyDeleteI love this beautiful layout with the fabulous indian summer!! That gorgeous sunflower looks amazing cut out and mounted to the front of your layers!! Love the texturing and the sewed on buttons!! Awesome work, Connie!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous and I just love that purple piece of paper!!!! Wonderful sunflower too.
ReplyDeleteConnie this is beautiful, GORGEOUS bow and image!
ReplyDeleteLove how you made the flower. the leaves look so shiny. Did you add something to them?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, Connie! I love that fabulous dp with your sunflower.
ReplyDeleteYour flower card is really good.
ReplyDeleteAdsense Alternative