
Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! Okay, so it was technically Teacher Appreciation week last week, but I have not had a chance to post these until now! :) I made each of these for my DD and DS's teachers and teacher's aids!
It is really just a simple flip open gift card holder
with a pouch on the inside made out of a 3 3/4" x 6 1/2" piece of designer paper, scored on the long side at 2 1/2" and 5". I then decorated the top with the 3 step School Days KSS stamp set! The books were stamped with Tea Die, Brushed Corduroy and Walnut stain DP, and then cut out. To finish off the gift card, I just added the sentiment across the top and some riding hood red tafita ribbon behind the books tied in a knot!
with a pouch on the inside made out of a 3 3/4" x 6 1/2" piece of designer paper, scored on the long side at 2 1/2" and 5". I then decorated the top with the 3 step School Days KSS stamp set! The books were stamped with Tea Die, Brushed Corduroy and Walnut stain DP, and then cut out. To finish off the gift card, I just added the sentiment across the top and some riding hood red tafita ribbon behind the books tied in a knot!Even though Teacher Appreciation week is
already over, these would also make a great end of year gift too! As you can see here, I added a $5.00 Starbucks gift card to each of the holders...just a little gesture to say how much I appreciate all that they do!!
already over, these would also make a great end of year gift too! As you can see here, I added a $5.00 Starbucks gift card to each of the holders...just a little gesture to say how much I appreciate all that they do!!Please head on over to see what the other crew members have created for you!!
Also, don't forget you can get a 10% discount by clicking on this link/code CONNIE10KSS which will again, take you directly to the store! Then once you are ready to check out, don't forget to add the code CONNIE10KSS! :)
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images - 3 Step School Days
Inks: Tea Die, Brushed Corduroy & Walnut Stain Distress inks
Paper: Candy Lane SU! DP, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Ribbon, Scor-Pal











Fabulous gift card holders, Connie!! I love the DP and ribbon you used. Beautiful book image, too! Thank you for sharing the great gift idea!
ReplyDeleteCute gift card holders, love the coordinating DSP you used with your images. I'm sure they loved them!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely perfect for end of school thank yous to teachers!! Gorgeous colors and papers! Love the beautifully stamped and cut out books!! Sensational work, Connie!!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is such an awesome idea!! This is great for any occasion throughout the year or year end. You are so clever my friend!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteteachers love to be appreciated -- early or late-- lol!! fab gc holder
ReplyDeleteThese are so cool!! LOVE the recipe for your books (now I just need that ink - lol!). Very neat gifts! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable gift card holder Connie...love that image. Love the way your book images turned out...beautiful in every way!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful gift card holders!! Love that book image!
ReplyDelete