Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!!I sooo love the new Multi Step Old Truck set! It makes the most wonderful masculine cards!! Here I have stamped the truck with the following colors: Step 1a: Rose Red, Step 2a: Real Red, Step 3a: Cherry Cobbler, Step 4a: Going Grey, Step 1b: Going Grey, Step 2b: Basic Grey, Step 3b: Basic Black.
The truck was then cut out with a spellbinders nestablities and the background sponged with some antique linen distress ink. I paired it with some DP from Stampin Up, and some ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store.
Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!
Connie
2 weeks ago











This is fabulous Connie what a super card you’ve made I love all the details
ReplyDeleteGreat work
Well done Hugs Elaine
Such fabulous papers and distressing with your sensational truck!! Awesome design, Connie!
ReplyDeleteit's a classic....
ReplyDeleteConnie, what a handsome masculine card! Love the red & black and papers!
ReplyDelete