ss="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I so love this little multi step Teddy Bear!! Here I have stamped him with the following inks: Step 1: Tea Dyed distress ink, Step 2: Tea Dyed Distress Ink, Step 3: Soft Suede, Step 4: Early Espresso. I then cut the image out with my creative memories oval cutter, and layered it on a spellbinders nestabilities. To finish off the card, I added some DP from Prima, Gems for Zva Creative and ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store!
Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!!
Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!
Connie
Oh how sweet id HE?? Love the colors, and the dimension you achieved with this ... very nice : )
ReplyDeleteYour card is super beautiful Lisa! Love the rich bold colors.
ReplyDeleteI mean "Connie"...sorry about that.
ReplyDelete