Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!!! For today's card I used the multi step little lamb set! I stamped the lamb image with the following inks: Step 1: Crumb Cake stamped off; Step 2: Crumb Cake; Step 3: Going Grey; and Step 4: Basic Grey. I then sponged the grass and sky to finish off the image panel.
I then paired the image with some wonderful DP from Basic Grey. To finish off the card, I added some yellow organdy ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store and gems from Zva creative.
Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!
Connie
1 month ago











I find the kitchen sink stamps fascinating and your card is wonderful.
ReplyDelete