Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentine Rose


Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!!! Today, I have used the 3 step Hearts and Roses set. I stamped the Rose image with the following inks: Step 1: Regal Rose; Step 2: Rose Red; Step 3: Real Red; and Step 4: Rich Razzleberry I then stamped the stems with Certainly Celery and Old Olive.

I layered the image on some pretty S.E.I DP, and added some ruffled red satin ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, and some hot red half backed gems from Zva Creative.
Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!

JulieLisaLynnMaria

Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful week!

Connie

1 comment:

  1. Now that is a lasting rose for sure. Love this pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive