Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend...I sure did! Now, since it is Monday, that means it is Kitchen Sink Monday!! For today, I combined my kitchen sink card with the More is More (MIM0709) fan club integrative challenge over on SCS. As many of you know this month's theme is tropical paradise...and when I think tropical, I think sea shells, and when I think sea shells, I think Kitchen Sink Stamps 3 step Sea Shells! I just love the dimension these stamped shells give! For my card sketch, I used a sketch challenge from a few weeks ago...SC238. I really liked the
simplicity of this sketch, yet you can dress it up a bit more if you like! So for my "less card" You can see that I stamped three different shells for the different image panels. I then added a bit of baja breeze ribbon, and the sentiment...which is from the new Words of Comfort and Joy set.
simplicity of this sketch, yet you can dress it up a bit more if you like! So for my "less card" You can see that I stamped three different shells for the different image panels. I then added a bit of baja breeze ribbon, and the sentiment...which is from the new Words of Comfort and Joy set.I did a few things differently for my "more card". Here I knotted
the same baja breeze ribbon. I also tore the bottom edge of the creamy caramel layer under the images. Additionally, I sponged the edges with creamy caramel, and added three antique brass brads.
the same baja breeze ribbon. I also tore the bottom edge of the creamy caramel layer under the images. Additionally, I sponged the edges with creamy caramel, and added three antique brass brads.Now...tell me what you think...which one do you like better...the more of less card? I am sure it is just a personal preference thing, but I kind of would like to know what you all like a little better. Some prefer more clean cards, while others prefer a bit more to their cards. Let me know what you think!! :)
Please head on over to see all the other creation the Crew members have created week for you!!
Please head on over to see all the other creation the Crew members have created week for you!!
Also, don't forget about the on going 10% off your purchase at the Kitchen Sink Stamps Store. All you have to do is use the promotion code of CONNIE10KSS. How fun it that! Gotta love a discount!! Hope you have a great day!! Thanks so much for visiting today!! Have a great week!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: 3 step Sea Shells, Words of Comfort and Joy
Paper: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Baja Breeze
Inks: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Baja Breeze Ribbon, Antique Brass Brads











I love both!! Great colors!!
ReplyDeleteEach one is a remarkable beauty,Connie!! What exquisite work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cards Connie!! Love those shells and the cards are both so wonderful!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh both look great Connie!
ReplyDeleteI really like them both (and what a fab multi-step image!), but i kinda like the MORE a little more! LOL! Great job, Connie!
ReplyDeleteIt's a tough call...because I really like both looks, lol. The colors are so soothing!
ReplyDeleteSo very pretty!! They're both just gorgeous with these colors!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteSuch gorgeous cards Connie. Hmmmm...it's a tough call. They both are fabulous. I actually love aspects of both. Love the torn edge under the shells and the brads, but love the CAS look too. (I'm not being very helpful am I?) *giggle
ReplyDeleteboth are fab....
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are fantastic, Connie. You really took it to the next level with your "more" example. Awesome job.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Connie - love the colors you used.
ReplyDeleteBoth are so wonderful! I like the More card though!!
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are beautiful - Connie!!! I do favor the *more* card though - LOL - the ink distressing adds so much!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteThese are both great, Connie! I don't think I could choose between the two.
ReplyDeleteLove this look very pretty card
ReplyDelete