Sunday, August 1, 2010

Happy Fall! ODBD August Release!!


Hello everyone and welcome to Our Daily Bread design's Aug 1 release blog hop! If you came from Julie's Blog you are in the right place, if not or if you get lost along the way or any links are broken, just return to the ODBD Blog for the full list of links!

We hope you enjoy this months sets as much as we do!!! This month Kelley is giving away THREE Gift Certificates of $15.00 toward stamps at the ODBD Store! To make it a little more fun ... the prizes are hidden on three different blogs and you won't know which ones, so be sure to leave a comment on each DT blog, because three blog owners will be choosing a winner from their commenters now through Aug 2, 8pm Eastern! So grab your favorite beverage and enjoy the hop! Be sure to return to the ODBD Blog and leave a comment there that you completed the hop and left comments for everyone, noting there if there were any you could not comment on. The hop will close at 8pm eastern tomorrow night (Aug 2). The winners will be announced Tues. on the ODBD Blog!


Now, onto my project details for today! When I first saw this wonderful sunflower image in the Happy Fall set, I immediately thought of using it for my Thanksgiving Table Setting!! So for today, I have created a place card, napkin ring and Ghiradelli Chocolate box as a little favor. The place card and the napkin ring is just so super simple with a bit of chocolate card stock layered with pumpkin pie, and then I added the sunflower image popped up on dimensionals.

The tutorial for the Ghiradelli box...which is so easy by the way...can be found here on SCS. For this box, I used some Basic Grey Indian Summer DP, punched the flap with SU's eyelet border punch, and added the sunflower image popped up with a dimensional, so it can hold the flap down.

Thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoyed my projects today. From here, hop over to the ever talented Lorelie's blog for even more inspiration!

Connie

Project Details:
Images: Happy Fall - ODBD
Inks: Memento Black, Copics
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, White, Basic Grey's Indian Summer DP
Accessories: Eyelet border punch

128 comments:

  1. Connie what a gorgeous table setting you made!!! I LOVE the idea and especially the napkin ring! The Ghiradeli box is fabo too! Everything is!!! This set is perfect for your fall table!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna come to dinner!! How inviting that table setting makes your place setting!! Connie this is a lovely fall surprise!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this, girl, is just fabulous!! submit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Stars, what an awesome project!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and so different, wouldn't have thought to do this and it's so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, this makes me wish that Australia celebrated Thanksgiving!!! What an incredible table setting - each and every project is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the table ensemble, especially the box with chocolates. God bless!
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your work. The Ghiradeli box is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea - your table is so appealing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Connie What time is dinner?!!! I would love to eat at this gorgeous table!!!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanksgiving is my turn for hosting holiday dinner for our extended family. Although these days most are too busy to share any more than time for a bite, then run..Well I am inspired to make the table too pretty to get up from! Thanks for the beautiful ideas! Who can resist chocolate? My sister sells the plates, maybe she would loan them to me???

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can design my table settings any day. Love that you are so prepared! I'll probably be doing these the night before--LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely! Great ideas! My wheels are spinning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful table setting. Great idea for the napkin rings and the cute little treat box and name card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great setting! Love the chocolate box too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it. Such a cute idea for a table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrific idea, how neat for your guests!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great ideas. Love the table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yup, I will be lifting your ideas. Just beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  20. How pretty. Very creative. Great use of stamps. Love the box! What time is dinner :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a cute idea, place settings....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful table setting and these are so cute...just love the ideas.

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very creative and very cute. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a really beautiful table setting. I like the napkin rings best, as we often use napkins, but I never think to use anything other than some plain wood rings I have.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a beautiful table setting and the napkin ring and candy box just set it off so beautifully. How I would love to come have dinner with you. Your dinner should be a smashing success. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a great idea. i love it when someone gives a practical use for something that i didn't think of. by the way, what time is turkey day dinner set an extra place for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. This set is just gorgeous, Connie! I want to come to your house, lol. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How incredibly cute is this. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Can I borrow this idea? How perfect on the Thanksgiving table. I think it's just amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful table setting! Would be so perfect for Thanksgiving and give the table such a festive look. Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Connie what a stunning table set you created with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hard to believe it's August already, and now you've got me looking forward to Fall already! Your project is awesome; such a beautiful table setting. That napkin ring is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Connie - great way to use this fabulously fall new stamp set. I was actually thinking of Thanksgiving myself when I first saw it. I love the great projects you came up with using this set and I love your tablesetting. You are all so very creative and talented and give such inspiration. Thank you and thanks for ODBD for bringing such great art and thoughfullness to our small corner of the world.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good design for Tksgiving table design, will have to keep this one in my idea files. tks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a sweet idea for Thanksgiving. Fall will be here before we know it!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful, beautiful! Wow! Connie, this is so warm and inviting! Really makes your Thanksgiving table even more special! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Connie,

    This has been one of my favorites, I'm going to do this for a September dinner, I'm having on September 29, 2010. This is great.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  38. Aren't you the creative one! his set can be used for months and months and momths and...
    Sharon L

    ReplyDelete
  39. Connie these are so cute. So nice to see people think outside the box

    ReplyDelete
  40. How creative Connie!! Love your place setting. The napkin holder, name plates and treat box are beautiful!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love that you gave us a new idea rather than "just a card" as sometimes it's hard to think of anything but a card but what a great way to dress up the table. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a great idea! Dresses up the table, makes it fun, and there's chocolate too...a winning combination!

    ReplyDelete
  43. How cute! Love the chocolates box!

    ReplyDelete
  44. How cute! There is always a season for chocolate! All year round!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What fun ideas for using this set! That would be cute for Thanksgiving dinner gatherings! Love the colors and use of the eyelet border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love this idea, and will definitely "borrow" it for my holiday table! Great colors, and love the chocolate box!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thanks for the ideas of how to use the stamps for things other than cards!

    ReplyDelete
  48. What a beautiful and creative use for this stamp set! I love it! Who says stamping is limited? Thanks for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love this...can we use these for our own Thanksgiving dinner table...great idea and well executed~

    ReplyDelete
  50. How fun is this...I'd love to be a guest at your house. Now that's thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  51. This just a wonderful idea! So lovely and perfect for the upcoming season!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. What a grand idea and in plenty of time to actually get a project like this made! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great job, this is beautiful! Great inspiration! You work was weell worth being able to see this! Awesome job. :0

    ReplyDelete
  54. What a fantastic idea, and it's just in time with the season. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  55. A fun way to use the stamps, very clever :o)

    ReplyDelete
  56. Gorgeous! This was a great idea! Your creations are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like to see 3D projects and yours did it for me. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  58. WOW! What a fabulous idea! Very inspirational!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Very nice table setting - so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a wonderful table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for showing us that there are multiple uses for these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  62. Everyone on this blog hop are sooo creative. I love the napkin rings. The sunflower just pops. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  63. Connie - What a beautiful table setting you made with the new ODBD stamps. It goes perfectly with the Basic Grey cardstock. Thanks for sharing.

    LynneZ

    ReplyDelete
  64. oh my goodness! what a beautiful placesetting!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Very, very nice table setting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. A clever idea! My grandkids will love making those placecards and I will enjoy making the chocolate box. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  67. You are so clever! I love all of the pieces. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  68. LOVE the table ensemble!! I'll have to keep this idea in mind for the holidays. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Great idea! Love thinking ahead and so apropo for this set. Love your thoughts and ideas, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  70. Your Thanksgiving table is going to be a stunner with these accents. They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Looks good! Great idea and way to go allready thinking about your Thanksgiving decor.

    ReplyDelete
  72. What a beautiful table setting! SO PRETTY! Love this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beautiful table setting. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Oh, Connie! What a great idea for the fall holidays! I love the box for the chocolates - I don't know anyone who would not love having that at their place setting! Thank you for such a creative idea!!! Hugs, Magi

    ReplyDelete
  75. Great idea and very creative. Your table setting is gorgeous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  76. Wow, what a great idea - you are so creative! It's all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  77. How welcoming this table setting is, Connie! You have given class and fall flair to a very lovely setting. Thank you for the choco tasty pieces for home later or a post meal sweet. The calories were great and the distance was not a problem. :-)
    Keep Looking UP!
    mt23stamperatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  78. Great setting. I especially like the candy holder. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Break out the chocolate!!!! What a lovely table and inviting table!

    ReplyDelete
  80. This is such a cute idea! I love how you used this stamp set. I now will have to get busy and case your idea! Thanks for the inspirition.

    ReplyDelete
  81. This autumn set is awesome! I love the Ghirardelli candy box and will TRY to use this idea to make gifts for my colleagues at work.

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  82. I always like to see projects done as well as cards. You're ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Love it all!!! What a great idea!!! Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talent.
    Linda E.

    ReplyDelete
  84. I especially like the sunflower napkin ring! These are beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  85. What a creative idea this is! I may have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  86. What a beautiful table setting. I see Thanksgiving dinner will be extra special. Thank you for sharing. ~C8>

    ReplyDelete
  87. oooooooh!! what a fabulous setting..luv your idea..my first blog hop and I'm luving it...
    cardchick50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. What a wonderful idea!! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Will definately have to save this project - Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. Very cute idea and I'm sure guests would love it as well. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  90. What a great idea, I love the napkin ring - I love it all actually! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  91. I think I need you to come to my house! Love this! And it would be beautiful on my table! LOL! Have a blessed week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  92. Connie girl, this is absolute genius!!! What an awesome table setting!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Your Thanksgiving table will be beautiful this year! I love the Basic Grey paper paired with the new stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Very clever candy box and a perfect way to welcome the changing season.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Thank you for the link for your cute little chocolate box. Can I come to your house for Thanksgiving? LOL, what a delightful set of projects ~ TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  96. What a great idea. I think I'll do the same as I already ordered my sunflowers stamps and dies.

    ReplyDelete
  97. This is wonderful and your table will be amazing! Good job on thinking ahead!!! I hope you have an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  98. Always looking for ideas for the Church's dinners every year. Lovely table setting and I thank you for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Very clever!!! Your table for Thanksgiving will be gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  100. How creative this is. Just Beautiful!!! Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  101. Your table setting project is awesome. This would be great for the Thanksgiving table. Thanks for the idea. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I didn't notice your projects at first - was enjoying your table setting (LOL). Then as I read and saw the wonderful little accents, my mind began to think of all the wonderful ways I could use them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  103. What a neat idea. I love 3D projects. I was in need of a new idea for my thanksgiving table and you just gave it to me. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  104. Connie, your Fall table is out of this world, girl!!! Love that little Ghirardelli box and all of those other little special touches...so inviting!! Love it!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  105. What a great idea / project!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. You set a wonderful table. Is that Longaberger? Love it

    ReplyDelete
  107. Great job!!! I like the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  108. Love your table setting idea!

    ReplyDelete
  109. How welcoming to come to a table set like that.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Lovely choice. thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love your table setting, it's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  112. What a great idea. . .beautiful place settings and centerpiece. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  113. Really neat and something different. Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Wow Connie~

    You are so clever! Those are all fabulous ideas in themselves! (Is that even a word?!) I love your coloring...and I really love the napkin rings. I don't think anyone will want to break them, however!

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Great idea for the holidays. I willl have to start now to be done in time. Thank you for the great project.

    ReplyDelete
  116. You totally outdid yourself on this ensemble!! I'd LOVE to sit at your dinner table just to admire your work!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  117. Simple is great, and doable! The chocolate party favor box is a wonderful idea! This is an awesome project, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  118. Cute idea to use for Thanksgiving, and I especially like your LB pottery, since I have the same pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  119. Hi Connie, sorry I am late to the hop but I wanted to stop by and tell you how stunning is your table scape. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive