Monday, February 15, 2010

Great Big Bear Hugs!!


Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I have had this adorable get well set for quite some time now and have not used it yet! I know!! So I figured today would be as good as any to ink it up!

LOVE this adorable teddy bear! He is stamped with Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy stamped off, Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stained distressed inks. The sketch I used for this card is loosely based on this past week's Midnight Madness sketch challenge #40. The DP is from Basic Grey's Porcelain packaged, and has been punched with a Martha Steward Border punch. The red base was cuttlebugged with the swiss dots folder. To finish off the card, I added the sentiment stamped in firebrick red distress ink, some red taffeta ribbon, and some buttons.

Please head on over to see what the other crew members have created for you!!

AngelaJulieLisaLynnMakikoMaria

Also, don't forget you can get a 10% discount by clicking on this link/code CONNIE10KSS which will again, take you directly to the store! Then once you are ready to check out, don't forget to add the code CONNIE10KSS! :)

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: 3 step Get Well Teddy - KSS
Paper: White, Ruby Red, So Saffron, Porcelain Basic Grey DP
Inks: Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy, Tea Die and Firebrick Red Distress inks
Accessories: Red Ribbon, Buttons,Martha Stewart Punch, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder

10 comments:

  1. Love this masterful design, Connie! Every step of it is perfection!! What an inspiration you are with your gorgeous creations, week after week!! This fabulous teddy is no exception!!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ink combination you used - he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh this is so cut and lovely, Connie!! I love the colors you used for the Teddy. The border looks wonderful -- thank you for enabling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie - this is so sweet!!! Love this little bear!!! The punched border is fabo...I bought this punch too, but totally forgot I have it..I better get it out :)!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bear is so sweet - great colors for him!! Great card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...He is stamped with Tea Dye, Brushed Corduroy stamped off, Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stained distressed inks?? I am going to have to learn you did this..it looks like a photo. Very cool and just an adorable card. Thank you for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week. I hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day.. I “LOVE” that you are around to share with us and your work fills my heart with joy. Hope your weekend was filled with lots of love and of course crafting ;) Be sure to check the sneak peek.
    Sending LOVE your way <3 <3 <3
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww! So adorable, Connie! Wonderful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa...you got my attention!!! A gorgeous beautiful bear has graced my view... I am a collector/lover of bears so you know I am excited to see this. It is a totally exquisite piece of artistry. Thanks for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Connie - could you please come and stamp with me - I love this and need you to teach me how to do it! This is gorgeous and that bear is ADORABLE! Love the side panel and the border punch you have used - this is just a 'heart melter!' It is great to have you playing along this week with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge your cards are such a delight to see Connie. We look forward to seeing you next week!
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive