
I have two cards to share with you today! The first uses the Delicate Daisy set! I stamped the daisy on some Tim Holtz grunge paper and sponged it with some scattered straw and spiced marmalade distress ink. The layer of so saffron card stock behind the flower has been distressed with both spiced marmalade and walnut stain distress inks. The base panel has been doubled bugged (where I used to different embossing folder, and inked them with some walnut stain distress ink).
To finish off the card, I added some antique brass brads, and the sentiment accented with the circle image in this set!

My second card uses the Dandelions set. I stamped the image in walnut stain distress ink and then sponged the panel with shabby shutters and mustard seed distress inks. I then stamped the frame image on some Tim Holtz Grungebord inked with peeled paint and brushed corduroy distress inks. Once I framed the image I then added some range glossy accents over the image to give a look as if it behind glass.
To finish off the card, I paired it with some Basic Grey Origins DP, brown twill ribbon, scattered straw distress stickles in the center of the flower, and yellow gems.
Be sure to visit the ISC Blog. For even more inspiration and how each design was created stop by and each of the Creative Architects blogs:
Kathy Tucker
Sabrina Jackson
Joanne Grzelak
Julie Warner
Karen Dunbrook
Wendy Weixler
Kathy Tucker
Sabrina Jackson
Joanne Grzelak
Julie Warner
Karen Dunbrook
Wendy Weixler
Thanks so much for visiting! Have a great day!!
Connie
Card 1 Details:
Images: Delicate Daisy - ISC
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Grunge Paper
Inks: Walnut Stain, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw Distress Inks, Palette Black
Accessories: Antique brass brads, Cuttlebug folders, scattered straw distress stickles
Card 2 Details:
Images: Dandelions - ISC
Paper: Origins Basic Grey DP, White
Inks: Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Walnut stain, Brushed corduroy distress inks
Accessories: Brown Twill ribbon, yellow gems











These are gorgeous Connie!! I love your colors and designs!! I especially love the Origins paper and the distressing! Stunning!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Great colors Connie, so pretty.
ReplyDeletelovely cards .... need to check out the new release!
ReplyDeleteSandra
These are fabulous.....I love learning about techniques like these which result in beautiful creations.
ReplyDeleteThese are just wonderful, Connie! I love the distressed, torn looks you have here. Great colors and layouts.
ReplyDeleteOh I love that dandelion card....the layout is wonderful and I love how "fuzzy" the fluff looks - it's a wonderful image.
ReplyDeletewonderful colors and layouts....really showcased those images beautifully
ReplyDeleteLove these both and I am glad to see that you are working the grunge!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cards Connie! Love the rustic feel of the first one and the color combo on the second is just so beautiful! Hope you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh Connie these are beautiful!!! LOVE the colors and the Origins papers are so yummy! Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful cards Connie!! Wonderful colours and I really love that daisy!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Connie!
ReplyDelete