Thursday, May 6, 2010

SNTODBD9 - A Little Something, Something!


It is time for ODBD Stamping In Assignment Challenge SNTODBD9! The Assignment is any ODBD stamps! The Challenge is “A Little Something Something!” Make a card or project using something “old” something “new,” and something “received!” Other stuff can be used, of course, but tell us about these three!

For my card, the "old" is the olive ribbon, the "new" is this wonderful new stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs called For the Graduate, and the "received" are these wonderful half pearls that I got from a swap/exchange!

The sketch I used for this card was last week's CPS sketch. The image was heat embossed with black craft and clear EP, and then colored with copics. The grey based layer was dry embossed with the floral screen cuttlebug folder, and the DP is from Basic Grey's Wisteria package. To finish off the card, I added some Satin ribbon tied in a bow with the bow easy, the three half backed pearls, and the sentiment punched out with the wide oval punch and the scalloped circle punch from SU!

What to see some other wonderful samples of this great challenge? Then head on over to these fabulous ladies blog's!!


Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: For the Graduate - ODBD
Paper: Basic Grey, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Black Craft Ink, Copics
Accessories: Clear EP, Olive Satin Ribbon, Half Back Pearls, Wide Oval Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch - SU!, Floral Screen Cuttlebug folder.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful!!!!! I love that ribbon - it's so lushis - I know the word I'm trying to use, but it's not working....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this card is just over the top gorgeous!!! That ribbon....WOW...love it and your coloring stunning!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so gorgeous Connie!!! LOVE the layout for this!!! Beautiful ribbon and details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Scene Connie, and love that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous layout for this scene, Connie! I love the colors..so subdued, and that yummy ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Connie!! Incredible card!! I just love your colors, long and narrow design, the coloring and that AWESOME BOW! Gorgeous!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so striking and rich, Connie! Beautiful coloring and card shape design! LOVE your pearl accenting and the ribbon is lush! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive