Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MMSC69 - Mockingbird Lane!


It is Tuesday, which means time for another Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge...this weeks MMSC69 can be seen here below!!

"YOUR CHOICE"


Enter one style or both this week.
Just have fun and come play with us :)
For my card, I used the new Mockingbird Lane image from Sunshine and Giggles...how fun is this image! I had the theme song to the Musters in my head the entire time I was making this card!! LOL!!

The image was colored with copics, and I added a bit of glassy glaze over the windows, and sponged the image panel with Pumice Stone and Tea Die Distress inks. The base layer of the panel was cut out with the spellbinders lotus pendent die. The bat DP is from Making Memories Spooky Alley package. The base panel was dry embossed with the divine swirls cuttlebug folder, and then I outlined the swirls with some stickels. To finish off the card, I added some black glittery brads, distressed all the edges of the card, and added the sentiment (which is computer generated)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our MMSC68 Gold Star Award goes to...
Sandee #54

Our Remarkables Awards this week go to...
Beate - #15
Guro - #17
Rita - #70
Brenda K - #31

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Our MMSC69 weekly Bonus sponsor is.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
**Our September Monthly Sponsor is....


Sunshine and Giggles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering our challenge is as easy as 1-2-3 :)
1. Please become a “FOLLOWER”
2. Tag with MMSC69 when uploading to galleries.
3. Enter your project to " inlinkz" below & leave a comment
MMSC69 ENTRY DEADLINE Monday Sept 6th at 5pm PST

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Connie
Card Details:
Images: Mockingbird Lane - Sunshine and Giggles
Paper: Basic Black, Going Grey, Making Memories Spooky Alley DP
Inks: Copics, Pumice Stone and Tea Die Distress Ink
Accessories: Distressing tool, Stickels, Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, Glitter Black Brads, Lotus Pendent Die - Spellbinders

15 comments:

  1. Hello Connie - this is fabulous - I love that house and your choice of colours! Gorgeous! Great embossing - love the bling and that DP is perfect! Love this Connie! Thanks for sharing! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun take on the sketch Connie!! Love the embossing and bling with the dp and the fun haunted house!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, this is one spooktacular card!!! I love the papers and colors and what you did with the image. Your work is impeccable.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one ;) You know I'm a sucker for a great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card!! You did a wonderful job with both the sketch and the image!! You need to enter this card in the distressing challenge over at CDAC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Halloween image. Wonderful take of the sketch. Love all the neat detailing. Super duper fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Connie the colors are amazing! You did an awesome job with the house too. The bat paper fits in perfectly with the image and so do the triangle points around the circle. Nice touch!

    Love and Hugs,
    Holly R. Moore

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie, what a great Halloween card. I LOVE your bats, the shiny windows, the sparkle and it's eerie and still pretty at the same time. It really is bat-tastic!!

    Hugs
    Da Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. Your Halloween card is simply divine. Love your embellishments and design. Beautifully inspirational!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow!! GORGEOUS!!! I love the fun images and the colors as so awesome!! Sparkle fun and fantastic job on the layout girl!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Connie :) I really like your card this week. Your bg paper is perfect and you rocked the sponsors image too :) I am trying to make it by everyone's blog before I leave. I just want to thank each of you for the excellent job you have all been doing with your MMSC cards. If you have not seen all the comments about them, please take a peek on the MM blog. People really love the teams work. I will be MIA and will most likely miss the next couple of your card post comments. I just wanted to let you know that I will be playing catch up when I return..LOL I wonder how many emails will be in my inbox LOL you know how chatty the MMDT can be :) Thanks again for everything you bring to the MMDT.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, you've done such a great job with the sponsor's image of the Spooky house! Your dp is stunning for your card and I just love all those bats!! Great coloring and embossing! Beautiful work! Thanks for all your inspiration!
    Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. Connie, another cute Halloween card! I never can get enough of them. I love your background sponging and all the details.

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Connie!
    Your halloween card is supercool! I love the bat DPand the shiny swirls! Very,very cool card!

    Hugs
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive