Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! My card for today uses this week's Friday Sketch Carte Challenge from the Kitchen Sink Stamp Forum! Be sure to check out the forum! There is not only a sketch posted each week, but also many other wonderful challenges posted each day!!
I decided it was time to make another Easter card! I just love this Multi Step Lilies set! It really makes wonderful springy cards!! I stamped the flower with the following colors: Step 1: Pretty in Pink, Step 2: Pretty in Pink, Step 3: Regal Rose, Step 4: Rose Red, Step 5: Basic Black! I then paired the image with some DP from Prima, and some yellow ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store!
Please head on over to see what my fellow crew members have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!
Connie
Card Details:
Image: Multi Step Lilies, Multi Step Honey Bunny (sentiment) - KSS
Inks: See Above
Paper: So Saffron, Rose Red, Prima DP
Accessories: Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Oval Punches SU!











wow i´m the first
ReplyDeletethanks for share your gorgeous creations with us
I wish you many more creative years of bloging!
snowbird@freenet.de
hope you have a marvelous week
I love your card! Such a neat pairing of the plaid back ground with the lily and of course the fabulous ribbon!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Lily!! Beautiful card Connie! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Easter card, love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Connie!! I love the shades of colors of the lily! Pretty Prima paper too!
ReplyDeleteLove the layout on this - vry pretty!
ReplyDeleteSandy