Hello! I have a little card for you today using some more of the wonderful hand dyed silk ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store! This Rusty Bucket hand dyed silk is just so rich looking! I thought it would be the prefect touch with this DP from Prima, and small roses from Zva Creative! To give it a little added touch, I added an antique brad in the center of my bow!
The sketch for this card is from this week's Midnight Madness Sketch challenge. The image is from the Home Tweet Home set from Flourishes. I stamped it with Memento black ink and colored it with copic markers. Then to finish off the image, I sponged the background with some baja breeze ink.
Thank you so much for visiting today! Have a great day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Home Tweet Home - Flourishes
Inks: Memento Black, Copics, Baja Breeze
Paper: Not Quite Navy, White, Prima DP
Accessories: Hand Dyed Rusty Bucket Ribbon, Flowers from the Zva Creative











Oh my goodness, Connie, this is so beautiful!!! Everything is perfection on this beauty....love it!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteConnie,
ReplyDeleteThis is so very pretty! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation!
Hugs,
Valerie
PriscillaStyles DT
Wow what an beautiful card! Love the bird image and your fantastic coloring & design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness! I have blog candy on my blog if you are interested!
ReplyDeleteDenise
CCCDT
Hey Connie - your cards are always top notch - love this one - very sweet and elegant!
ReplyDeleteSandy Dehon
What a beautiful card! I'm a bird watcher so I just love this! Your bow is beautiful and all of your embellishments go with your DP so well. Thanks for joining us at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
ReplyDelete~Renee
MMSC DT
connie this is very beautiful.
ReplyDeletegreat coloring and a beautiful bow.
greetings karin
Connie, how beautiful! I love your image, the DP and that fabulous bow! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge, I always enjoy seeing your creations!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Marsha
MMSC-DT
Hello Connie - it is lovely to see you this week at MMSC!! Your card is perfect in everyway! I love that image and always love the way you use colour! This is a favourite with me! Love it! We always love to see you playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - thank you for your support! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteLinda MMSC Design Team
Connie, this is absolutely stunning in the beautiful colors. Gorgeous dp, pretty image and outstanding bow! Wow, this is superb! Love everything about it! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Charlotte
MMSC DT