I am just so excited that Our Daily Bread Designs has a specially made spellbinder's nestabilities just for this set! This Eternity stamp set includes the frame and three wonderful sentiments. The frame works perfectly in these wonderful ODBD Elegant Oval dies! I made this card for this week's ODBDSLC52 - Anniversary Challenge - to use Leather or Pearls!
Here I have stamped the frame in Marina mist, and the sentiment with Dusty Durango on some Prima paper. I cut it out and popped it up on some more wonderful prima papers. I then added some Zva Creative pearl flourishes and some wonderful lace and silk and dyed ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for Our Daily Bread Designs 2nd Anniversary Blog Hop! You will love all the eye candy for sure!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Eternity - ODBD
Inks: Marina Mist, Dusty Durango
Paper: Prima DP, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Zva Creative Pearls, ODBD Fancy Oval Dies











This is so pretty Connie!! I just love the colors and the dp!! That dp is frames the sentiment beautifully!! Thanks so much for supporting the Shining the Light challenge!! We greatly appreciate it!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
Wow, Connie, this is gorgeous, my friend!! I absolutely love that DP and the ribbon and lace treatment you've put behind this wonderful new stamp set and die...awesome!! Thanks for supporting the Shining the Light Challenge it means the world to us!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDelete