Thursday, August 2, 2012

For the Love of....Scenic Stamps!



Welcome to Our Daily Bread Design's Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. If you got here from Betty's amazing blog, you are in the correct place! This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop For the Love of ODBD scenic stamps! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, check the ODBD blog for full list of links. One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate. So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love! You have until Wednesday, August 15th at 6 pm. Enjoy all the beautiful designs using For the Love of ODBD scenic stamps!

Now onto my Scene! Here I have used one of my favorite sets - Quite Waters! I just love this image of the doe and her fawn! So fun to color, which I have done here with copic markers. I then cut it out with a circle cutter and layered it on a beaded circle nestabilities. I then added the sentiment from the Birthday Blessings set which is layered on a fancy label from Spellbinders. I used some DP from Prima, twill ribbon from the really reasonable ribbon store, and finished off the card with an antique brass brad from Stampin' Up!

Now, head on over to Kathy's wonderful blog! You will love the scene she has created for you!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

38 comments:

  1. Beautiful scenic card Connie! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the scene and the harmony of the colors,

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make a wonderful male birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I was just eyeing that set on the ODBD blog. Love your copic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That patterned paper is gorgeous and I love how you cut the bottom. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful scene, wondrously made! Thank you, I just love the peaceful waters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous scene Connie!! I just love your earthy tones and the patterned paper!! Beautiful coloring.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a pretty card nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a peaceful scene! Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, like walk in the woods, surprising you with the deer. love your layout design.....thanks for sharing ....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the coloring on this stamp. Your background is also perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great coloring, the paper works perfect with your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What pretty background paper for this stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW this is gorgeous Connie! I love that image and it's colored beautifully!!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved the coloring on this stamp. i have this one and this gives me some great ideas. Thanks for sharing, Connie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow love how you coloured the stamped image...
    very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome Connie.....Your card is so peaceful and serene, and wonderful colouring job on the scene, love your DSP too!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Connie.... this is so warm and endearing! Love how you colored the scene and the great color combo!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card. I love the coloring. So perfect.

    Margie F.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is such a beautiful scene, and your coloring is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful, what a lovely scene. Love how you coloured this, and like your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful coloring Connie! I love your design around this peaceful scene...so suitable to men or women!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a lovely card. It is one that I would give to a man.
    Hugs Trish.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love this stamp! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty...Love your colors...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful card, Connie!!! Love the stunning colors and love how you trimmed the designer paper at the bottom...very cool! Blessing, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Connie,

    I love this card. It's a perfect card for a man; one that I will be sure to try out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great coloring of this lovely scene.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the tranquility of this card. Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  30. SEO specialists today. They just hand over their publicity-related worries to the external teams and rest assured while their business evolves alongside.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The bow is a perfect touch to the otherwise very masculine card. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very pretty and so nice and masculine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Connie, this is wonderful! Richly colored and designed! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very nice woodsy scene & colors!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Connie!! You did such a lovely job combining and choosing papers to work so beautifully with your stamped scene:) You did a super job coloring your scene --AND the way that you utilized the Spellbinders is awesome!!! Thank you for allowing me to glean form you:)be blessed
    ~Beyond Measure
    Tammy
    www.urbeyondmeasure.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive