Monday, October 22, 2012

Cardinal Holiday Wishes

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! Another Christmas card this week! Here I have used the multi step Winter Cardinals set. Here I stamped the cardinal with Regal Rose, Rose Red, Cranberry Crisp and Basic Black. The pines were stamped with Old Olive, Handsome Hunter and Chocolate Chip.

I then cut the image out with a circle cutter and layered it on a lacy circle nestabilities from Spellbinders. For the bottom of the card, I dry embossed it with an embossing folder from Stampin' Up! I paired the image with some Basic Grey Christmas DP, Satin ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, and pearls from Zva Creative. To finish off the card, I added a sentiment from the Ready 4 Any Holiday set also from Kitchen Sink Stamps!

Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!

JulieLisaLynnMakikoMaria

Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful week!

Connie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive