Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! More Christmas cards for me! Here I have used the fun Invisible Snowman set! I stamped the face on a piece of white card stock cut into a circle. I then added the top hat and scarf each cut out and popped up with dimensionals!
For the rest of the card, I used some fun winter DP and crochet ribbon from the really reasonable ribbon store. To finish off the card, I added the sentiment from the Invisible Snowman set.!
Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!
Connie
1 week ago











Such fun papers for your sweet snowman, Connie!! Beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute love that snow man...your dps are great so winter like
ReplyDeletedo you know where that winter dp is from???
ReplyDelete