Monday, October 1, 2012

Ornaments and Stars

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!!  It is time for me to start making some Christmas cards...if I start now, I may be done by the end of November!  Here I have used the multi step ornaments and stars.  I stamped the ornaments with the following inks:  Riding Hood Red, Real Red, Rose Red, and Regal Rose.  The star was stamped with Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze and River Rock,   I then paired the image with some basic grey DP, and some hand dyed silk ribbon tied with the bow easy!

Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!

JulieLisaLynnMakikoMaria

Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful week!

Connie

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful holiday card, Connie. Love the layout with the bow.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors of this gorgeous holiday design, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that big bow on this simple layout and the detail look from these stamps really make this card so nice...great choice of colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive