Today's blog challenge over on the Innovative Stamp Creation's Blog - It's all in the Suitcase!! I made a valentines card for my DH along with a matching tag for this totally adorable suitcase!
For the card, I used the Assemblage stamp set. I stamped the background stamp with some walnut stain distress ink on some pink pirouette paper. I then distressed the background with some sponged walnut stain ink and a Tim Holtz distressing tool.For the heart, I used a grungeboard heart from the elements package. I covered the heart with some tattered rose crackle paint. Once that dried, I used the heart image from the Assemblage stamp set and stamped in with walnut stain distress ink. I placed the heart on top of a piece of chocolate chip DP and tore and sponged the edges. Then I added a Tim Holtz word key (with the word "heart" on it) over the top of the grungeboard heart.
I then finished off the card with the sentiment (also from Assemblage) which is also distressed and sponged with walnut stain distress ink. Oh! How could I forget the corner embellishments! I used some Tim Holtz brads and washers, and then hammered them a bit to dent them.
For the totally ADORABLE suitcase (which you can also get from ISC), I made a matching tag with the same background stamp with walnut stain distress ink on some more pink pirouette paper. I then added a Tim Holtz key hole backed by some DP, and the sentiment.
Now for the fun part! This adorable suitcase is just the perfect size for a gift card (as you can see here, my DH is getting one from Home Depot...not sure if the gift card is more for him or me since he will probably be buying stuff for the "honey-do" list I have for him, LOL!!) I also added some caramel filled treasure candies for instant gratification! :)Project Details:
Images: Assemblage - ISC
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP
Inks: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Inks: Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Accessories: Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint, Chocolate Chip Twill, Grungeboard, Tim Holtz Word Key and Key Hole. Small Suitcase











WOWZER!! This is so gorgeous!! I love it all!! Fabulous designs!! TFS!
ReplyDelete