
I made this card for Innovative Stamp Creation's Blog Sketch challenge for this month. Such a fun sketch!!
For my card, I used ISC's Gloxina stamp sheet. I inked the flower with some rose red ink, and the leaves with old olive. I then stamped the image, and colored over the flower and leaves with a few copic markers. All of the oval layers have been distressed a bit. The DSP is from SU!'s Candy Lane package. Finally I finished off the card with a bit of pink ribbon, and a filigree brad and gem.
Now come on and play along!! All you have to do is use one of your ISC images and this sketch! Link your card to the ISC blog, and you will have a chance to win one stamp sheet of your choice!! You have until Sunday, June 7th to link your card!! Have fun!
Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Gloxina - ISC
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, Candy Lane DSP
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Old Olive, Copics, Palette Black Ink
Accessories: Filigree Brad, Red Rhinestone, Small Circle Punch, Pink Ribbon from Michael's











Absolutely stunning,
ReplyDeleteHugs
Angie
So gorgeous Connie! Love your red tones!! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous flower! Beautiful colors, Connie!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful rose, I like this sketch too.
ReplyDeleteThis is just beautiful, Connie! Your rose is gorgeous and I love the dp and ribbon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Connie, love the shades of red.
ReplyDeleteWow gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWOWIE!! That red just POPS off the screen!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Connie! awesome work!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is a cool sketch! And your rose is to die for! Beautifully done Connie! Its a real eye catcher! Just Loverly!!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooo pretty, Connie!!! I just love the colors you used on this and your rose is FABULOUS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie - this is a beautifiul card!!! Love how you worked the Sketch :)!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~