Thursday, January 7, 2010

FTTC48, MOJO120 - Life, Love, Lemons!!

I made this card for two challenges, this week's FTTC48 - to use yellow, black and one other color...I chose green, and the sketch is from this week's Mojo Monday #120. When I saw yellow...I immediately thought of this Life, Love, Lemons set from Flourishes!

I colored the image with copics, cut it out with my creative memories circle cutter, a scalloped circle Nestabilities, and then followed this week's wonderful sketch by using some Basic Grey Origins DP!! To give my card the finishing touches, I used a Martha Stewart Botanical Border Punch, some yellow grosgrain ribbon, and some yellow gems!

Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!! Oh and don't forget to come back on Saturday for the first Our Daily Bread Designs challenge! It is gonna be a fun one!!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Life, Love, Lemons - Flourishes
Paper: Basic Black, Origins DP - Basic Grey
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Yellow grosgrain ribbon, yellow gems, scalloped circle Nestabilities, creative memories circle cutter, Martha Stewart punch

15 comments:

  1. AWESOME card Connie!!!! What a fab job of both challenges - love the papers, colouring and you KNOW I love that punch!!! I really am going to have to find myself one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connnie - your card is gorgeous and so mojo-licious - LOL!!! Perfect design my friend!!!

    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, these colors are GORGEOUS, fab job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great layout.....loving the colors ....really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, this is such a beautiful card. I love the elegant look and the mix of the DPs. Fabulous job on both challenges!!
    Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, Connie, this is beyond GORGEOUS!!! Now I know for sure that I NEED this Origins paper bad!!!!! Amazing coloring as well...you have rocked these challenges my friend. Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Connie, this is just beautiful!! You always manage to take "lemons" and make them so stunning girl!! ;) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Connie! I really love everything about it!
    Hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tow, Connie, this is soooo awesome!!! I still LOVE these fruit sets!! (I am ROFL thinking about how your new word will soon be a fad!!! hehehe!!!) God's blessings to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowwww, what awesome texture and I love that you used the Flourishes Lemons...perfect for that challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful patterns and detailing, Connie! Lovely card! You know...I do not have this set, yet! HMMMM. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Connie! I love these colors together! Rich and warm.... and I'm freezin so the warmth draws me in!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards - I love all the different paper designs. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful design, Connie...love the lemons and all the gorgeous colors and papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful job on the sketch, love those lemons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive