Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I was in the spring/easter mood when I sat down to do my Kitchen Sink card for today, so I pulled out the Multi Step Lilies set, and looked up the Midnight madness sketch for this week, and go to stamping!The flowers were stamped with the following color recipe:
Step 1: Pretty in Pink; Step 2: Pretty in Pink; Step 3: Regal Rose; Step 4: Rose Red; Step 5: Ruby Red
The leaf and stem was stamped as follows:
Step 1: Mellow Moss; Step 2: Old Olive; Step 3: Old Olive
I then cut the image out with a Labels 4 Nestabilities and the DPs used as the base, and behind the main image are from Basic Grey's Porcelain package. To finish off the card, I added some skinny pink satin ribbon across the top and bottom of the main image panel, threaded through some silver brads, and embellished with some large and small pink crystal brads.
I have to tell you all about the wonderful weekend I had!! The owner of Kitchen Sink, Maria and her friend Traci came into town for the Craft and Rubber Stamping expo! I was able to spend the whole day with them on Saturday...starting with breakfast, and ending with dessert at Cracker Barrel!! I also got to meet another fellow stamper who lives about an hour from me at the expo, Sabrina! It was just so nice spending the day with you all, and being able to show Maria and Traci around town...to the LSS and out for some Mexican food! Thank you so much Maria and Traci for sharing your day with me! :)
Please head on over to see what the other crew members have created for you!!
Also, don't forget you can get a 10% discount by clicking on this link/code CONNIE10KSS which will again, take you directly to the store! Then once you are ready to check out, don't forget to add the code CONNIE10KSS! :)
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Multi Step Lilies, Honey Bunny for sentiment - KSS
Papers: Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, White, Basic Grey Porcelain DP
Inks: See steps above
Accessories: Pink Ribbon, Silver eyelet, Pink crystal brads, Labels 4 Nestabilities











I'm so ready for some spring flowers that's for sure. Your lovely card is giving us a lovely glimpse, for sure!!
ReplyDeleteI love these amazing pink lilies, Connie!! What gorgeous work!! Perfect for this fun layout and for Easter!! Lovin' that BasicGrey! How wonderful with your beautiful lilies!
ReplyDeleteOh lovin all the pink, so PRETTY!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous lilies Connie! They are so beautiful as is the whole card! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a stunning card, Connie!! I love your take on the sketch and the beautiful detail work. The colors of the lilies are absolutely fabulous!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful spring card - love those pink Lilies, the BG papers looks great with the MMSC!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, Connie...love those colors and that ribbon treatment!! "Thank You" for some fun at the Expo and lunch. We will definitely have to do this again..maybe even squeeze in some stamping time ;D. I am also grateful that I've got to meet Maria and Traci...they are both so funny. Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteOh Connie, how lovely! These lilies in pink are just gorgeous, and your layout is wonderful. TFS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Connie!
ReplyDeleteOh wow!! Connie, what a brilliant creation!! I love the layers behind your flower image and your coloring is amazing!! I've missed seeing you so much!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteOh I love this layout! It's wonderful - great card.
ReplyDeleteB-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!!! What an awesome design - Connie!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteJust love your card;0)
ReplyDeleteWow what a beautiful Easter card. Your flower image is wonderfully colored. I love your dp color selection and your embellishments are just a perfect touch for this lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
ReplyDeleteDenise
Midnight Madness DT
Connie you have created a perfect piece of paper confection with this lovely piece of work. I love the image and wonderful colors. Great interpretation of the eyelet and ribbon portion of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.
ReplyDeleteBear Hugs,
Carol :o}
Midnight Madness Design Team
Hi Connie - this is just gorgeous! I love those beautifully coloured lillies! Your interpretation of the sketch is wonderful! Love the ribbon treatment too - GORGEOUS! We love seeing your card each week and appreciate your ongoing support for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge - we hope to see you again next week!
ReplyDeleteLinda MMSC Deisgn Team
Wow Connie, can you say "perfect take" on the sketch and the word "BEAUTIFUL" my mouth is still hanging open and the words just won't come out..I am so speachless LOL :) Just lovely my dear friend just lovely :) Oh I just wanted to let you know to mark your calendar for March 5th because that is when the Midnight Madness will be doing a huge giveaway. It will be a blog candy style with comment entries only. No card making on this one, but I really do not want our regular players to miss out on the opportunity to win. You will not be sorry you entered. As always, thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenges with us. We really love checking out all our entries work each week.
ReplyDeletePriscilla
MMSC Hostess
What a lovely floral card! Your pastel card is so feminine and well done. I really like your dp choice as well as your wonderful embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight Madness!
ReplyDeleteDenise
Midnight Madness DT
This is just a stunning Easter Card. Those flowers are beautiful and the coloring awesome. Love the little bit of bling you added at the top and bottom too. Thanks for sharing your take on the sketch with us this week at MMSC. Can't wait to see what you'll be creating next week!
ReplyDelete