Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Let the ISC February Sneak Peeks Begin!!


Yep, it is that time again! Innovative Stamp Creations will be releasing three new stamp sets this Thursday, February 11th, and I have a sneak peek from one of the sets today!!

The set I am using on this card is from the new Eclectic Butterfly! I stamped the butterfly in Rich Razzelberry ink on a piece of Wisteria Basic Grey DP. I then cut it out and popped it up on the sentiment panel which was cut out with a Labels Four Nestabilities. For the base of the card, I used the Netting Background image also stamped in Rich Razzelberry ink. To finish off the card, I added some saffron wide ribbon and some white satin ribbon.

Thanks so much for visiting today! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more of the release!

Connie

Card Details:
Images: Eclectic Butterfly, Netting background - ISC
Paper: So Saffron, Rich Razzelberry, Whisper White, Basic Grey Wisteria
Inks: Rich Razzelberry
Accessories: So Saffron Ribbon, White Satin Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Connie wow LOVE your ribbon and this butterfly...AWESOME colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is absolutely stunning!!! I love hte colors you chose and the layout....so fabulous!!! Another masterpiece GF!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warm and pretty Connie. I like that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just stunning Connie!!! Love the color combo and such a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. serene and so beautiful in the neutrals

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie I love the feel of this card! Some cards just "feel" good! Love the bg stamp and the butterfly stamped on the dp is wonderful! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive