
It is time for another Stamping in Time with Bettie Wright with Our Daily Bread Designs! This week's challenge host is Silke, and she has challenged us to a wonderful sketch!
For my card, I used the For the Graduate set, and the sentiment is from the Praying for You set. The image was stamped with Walnut Stain Distress ink on Very Vanilla card stock, and then distressed with Tea Die and Walnut Stain Distress inks. I then covered the image with some velum and stamped the sentiment over that.
The base layer is also distressed with Tea Die and Walnut Stain Distress inks, and cuttlebugged. For the base three panels, I layered two ribbons a faux suede ruffled ribbon from May Arts, and some cream satin ribbon. Finally, I added some brown pearls from Zva Creative.
To see some more wonderful card using this sketch, you can head on over to these gal's wonderful blogs!!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: For the Graduate, Praying for You
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Velum
Inks: Walnut Stain and Tea Die distress inks
Accessories: Faux Suede ruffled ribbon, cream satin ribbon, brown half backed pearls, Cuttlebug folder, sponges











Stunning Connie!!! Love the texture and ruffled ribbon and that scene is so perfect for this sympathy card!!
ReplyDeleteConnie,oh my goodness, this is so beautiful!!! I love the colors and the way you have used this wonderful ribbon...awesome!!! Such a wonderful take on the challenge!! Hugs and blessigns, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is wonderful! Love the warm tones, texture, and sponging! Great looking card!
ReplyDeleteConnie this is super beautiful!!! Love the embossed BG and your ribbon panels!!! Great design!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteWarm, rich and beautiful, Connie! Love the way you stamped the sentiment on the scene!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is super fantastic! I love the branch texture you used with the stamped image! Beautiful neutral colors and distressing, too.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Connie.... this is just gorgeous!!! I am loving the texture of the branch ef and the warm colors... the ribbon (wish I had done the middle all the way across too... it bugs me LOL) Just beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Connie!! I love the texture and all the sepia tones!! Great distressing!! Gorgeous take on the sketch!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
I love this card, I'm saving this for future inspiration. I usually have to make a ton of sympathy and get well cards and this is perfect.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, as usual, my friend!!! Love the wood look and the ribbon treatment is awesome!! Way to rock the sketch!!! Hugs!!
ReplyDeleteYour ribbon treatment on this card is FABULOUS! Love the color combo too...love your take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteYou have made a really lovely card.
ReplyDeleteAdsense Alternative