Thursday, October 25, 2012


Welcome to Our Daily Bread Designs Alumni Team's bi-monthly For the Love Blog Hop. If you got here from Betty's blog you are in the right place!! This week the Alumni team along with some of the ODBD designers are featuring a hop For the Love of Animals! Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, check the ODBD blog for full list of links. One of the post is a hop hot spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to win a $15 ODBD store gift certificate So, all you have to do is hop along and see all the creations and leave a little love! You have until Wednesday, November 7th at 6 pm. Enjoy all the beautiful designs featuring For the Love of Animals!

Now onto my card! I used the Quiet Water set. I stamped the image in early espresso and distressed the image with different Tim Holtz Ranger distress inks. I then paired it with some Basic Grey Curio DP, and some fun hemp ribbon form the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store!

Now, time to hop on over to Deb's AMAZING blog! Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Connie

45 comments:

  1. Connie this is amazing! LOVE the rich tones and that ribbon is awesome!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, so Fallish! it just pops!! lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the colors!!!!!!! AND you paired up the prints PERFECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND the RRR looks FABULOUS with this!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE the image too!!!!!!!!! (Just did a card with a deer myself! ) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the golden glow... so warm. Beautiful image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. The colors remind me of a sunset! The hemp ribbon is a great contrast to the gold coloring surrounding the deer. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cool background! The colors are so pretty - reminds me of a Fall day. Perfect for using with that cute deer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Connie,
    I love the colours you've used on this card - really warm and glowing! The perfectly chosen patterned papers and the colours of distressing you've used go wonderfully together, and the lovely hot red hemp ribbon finishes it off in great style. A gorgeous card - and lovely to see some warming colours while here in the UK all seems to be getting chillier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. Love the rich colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Connie!! This card just leaps off the page in its brilliance!! It just glows!! I love the red and that fabulous ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and such warm tones of color. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colors and tones here...and the bow accenting the image panel is just perfect! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card; love the colors and details. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. The scene is so lovely and the colors scheme is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Lovethe warm tones and sweet deer image!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous!! I love this! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, Connie! There is so much warmth in this card with the way you sponged it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love the fall colors in this card. It's really pretty! Great job! Hugs, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great set for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful Connie and wonderful Autumn colours!!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The background of your card is so pretty----it practically glows! I love the beautiful bow and the overall effect of your project. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this deer scene. Ghis is a very pretty card with great fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty card!! Have not seen any deer lately in our yard unfortunately...used to be a nightly appearance...hope they come back..so graceful!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this card just says autumn, beautiful colors, love the choice of patterns, and the ribbon is the perfect touch to the card. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We are so blessed. The deer brings back happy memories. While house sitting for my son the deer were all around. I went to get something out of the car and two of them were at the passenger door. The card is a beauty, Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  26. Connie, this is gorgeous...love the vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a beautiful fall card Connie!! Love the colors and your bow to accent your image.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the deer standing in the wash of colors

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the reds and yellows you used on this card. It is a very beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOW, what a striking color combo...very pretty. Jan D., Florida

    ReplyDelete
  31. Connie, this is a beautiful card. Love the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Connie,
    I love your card. I have that set & will have to give it a try.Great coloring. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  33. wow what a great masculine card...these colors scream AUTUMN,,,, love the ribbon treatment as well

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pretty sunset feel to your background, love the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very pretty. love the warmth of your colors, and such neat dps....TFS..:0)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely--I like the distressing and the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card, love your colors and distressing & design!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely card, the color combination is very rich. I like this image uncolored. Does it mean I have too much paper if I know I have the "Curio" pack and I didn't recognize the DP? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really pretty-love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful colors and design! Beautiful detailing, too! Lovely card, Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Never would have thought to use the stamp like this with the bright colors, but the effect is pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive