
Okay so I made this card last week for both CC208 and MOJO76, and I am just now getting around to posting it!! Shame on me! LOL!!
Anyway, CC208 was Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip and Kiwi Kiss, and the sketch used for this cart was last week's Mojo Monday challenge. When I saw this color combo with pink passion I immediately thought of this new Passion Flower image which will be available from Innovative Stamp Creations this Friday, March 13th. I just love this beautiful flower image, and it is so much fun to color, which I colored with my SU markers.
It is very hard to see, but I did use a bit of Raspberry Tart DSP under the pink ribbon (which I reused from a package of Hershey kisses I got for my DD for valentines day!) For a little added texture on the background panel, I used the Little Specks background stamp from ISC. I then finished off the card with a few little pearls and the sentiment stamped in chocolate chip in the far corner.
Card Details:
Images: Passion Flower, Little Specks Background - ISC
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Passion Flower, Chocolate Chip, White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Inks: Pink Passion, Kiwi Kiss, Palette Black, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Half Pearls, Pink Ribbon











Very pretty flower Connie. Love the colors, great job on the sketch. hey better late than never works for me all the time. lol
ReplyDeleteWOWZER!! Connie your creation is so gorgeous!! I really love that yummy ribbon!! TFS!
ReplyDelete