
This is yet another sneak peek from Innovative Stamp creations. This "Sayings" stamp sheet will be available starting tomorrow March 13th!! In my opinion, you can never have too many sentiment sets, and this one would be a perfect addition to any one's collection.
For this card, I used a Teresa Collins Ornate Damask transperancy which is also available from ISC. I cut the ornate design out, and then layered it on a piece of torn pink pirouette inked the edges with riding hood red, and stamped it with Little Specks background. The background riding hood red piece is also stamped with the little specks background.
For the Fabulous sentiment, I stamped it in palette black, stamped the little specks background over it, and then distressed all the edges. I added a bit of black satin ribbon and attached it to the card with a couple of square rhinestone brads!
I just love this particular sentiment! I find myself saying "Fabulous" all the time, so it was just perfect for me!! :)
Card Details:
Images: Sayings, Little Specks - ISC
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Ornate Damask Transparency
Inks: Riding Hood Red, Palette Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Rhinestone Brads, Distressing tool











The card says it all! FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteAnd this really IS fabulous!! Love your clever design!! It all works together so nicely!! :) TFS!
ReplyDeleteOh wow this is neato!!! What a "modern" looking card!
ReplyDelete