Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CC212 & FTTC9 - Pink Daffodils??


I made this card for both CC212 - Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip and FTTC9 - Going Green - to use something recycled on your card.


So I have been really wanting to use this daffodil image from Flourishes for quite a while now, and had figured, if it would work, I would use it for today's color challenge. However, when I saw the challenge I thought, well there goes that idea, but then on a whim, I decided to do a google search to see if there were such things as pink daffodils, and low and behold...there ARE!!! The petals are very pale in color, and the center is a bit deeper. How fun it that!! My image was stamped in Palette Black ink and then colored with my copic markers.


Now, for FTTC9 - my recycled item is this pink polka dotted ribbon that came off of a vase full of flowers I received from a friend. I thought it was just too pretty to throw away...I can't believe I even thought about throwing it away...I know *gasp*!

Card Details:
Images: Signs of Spring - Flourishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Filigree brads, Pink gems, Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I have to work on this colour challenge tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Connie this is wonderful! I Love this daffodil in the red and pinks. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so gorgeous Connie!! Just love this pretty sparkly flower!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite flower...very nicely done ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive