
Hello! Today is the owner of Our Daily Bread Designs, Kelley's birthday!!!!! Happy Birthday, Kelley!! In honor of her birthday some of the design team have made cards for her today!
My card uses the very appropriate Happy Birthday set from ODBD. The sketch is from MOJO107. I stamped the sentiment and then cut it out with scalloped circle Nestabilities and creative memories circle cutter. The DP in the background is some new Eskimo Kisses paper from BasicGrey. LOVE this paper...and I am pretty sure Kelley likes it too because it has PINK in it! :) I finished off the card with a bit of satin pomegranate ribbon and some dew drops.
I sure hope you like your birthday card, Kelley! Thanks for visiting today, and I hope you all have a great day!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Happy Birthday - ODBD
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry
Inks: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Pomegranate Ribbon, Dew Drops, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Creative Memories Circle cutter.











Connie this is soooo pretty! The sketch is perfect and I love the ribbon, dp and pearls!!! Kelley will love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch Connie, you rock it!!
ReplyDeleteLove your take on the sketch Connie!! This is so pretty!! I love the dp, ribbon, bow, and pearls!! Kelley will love it!! Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Connie and I love the colors you used! Fab work....tfs!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Connie!! Your work is always so brilliant hun!! I love the yummy ribbon and what a fantastic job with the layout!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteGorgeous color!! That ribbon is beautiful, and so is your layout, Connie!
ReplyDeleteLove the color choices and that ribbon is beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteMaria
He,he,he - great minds think a like :)!!! Beautiful birthday card - Connie!!! You rocked the Mojo Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDeleteNo, Connie, I do not like this card...I love it!!! What is better than pink? Bright pink!! Yowza!!! Thanks so much!! I am so blessed to have you and the rest of my great team!
ReplyDeleteso lovely....the rich color pops your design
ReplyDeleteLovely mojo card.
ReplyDeleteVery classy and elegant.
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
This is such a pretty birthday card, Connie....love the colors you used and the ribbon is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDelete