Over at Innovative Stamp Creations, Love is in the air!!! Today they are releasing two new sets, that are just perfect for any Valentine you may need to make!!I have two projects to share with you today using the I Heart for You sheet! First, I made this fun little box. This box is just so super simple to use! I first saw the template over on my friend Holly's (Toy on SCS) blog. The base of my box is pink pirouette, and the flap was created using the new digi paper from ISC called With All my Love. I used my Labels 8 Nestabilities to create not only the flap, but also the window in the front, which is covered with acetate. I inked
all the edges of the box and flap with tea die distress ink.
all the edges of the box and flap with tea die distress ink. To decorate the box, I stamped the scalloped circle word image on both pink pirouette and barely banana, and the stamped the flower image over the words. I then cut the flowers out, crumpled them up and distressed them even more with some tea die distress ink. I off set and layered all the flowers, and attache
d them together with a large yellow crystal brad. To finish off the box, I added some yellow grosgrain ribbon, the distressed sentiment tag, and the yellow gem flourish (which I created by hand with a bunch of tiny gems...I know...crazy! LOL!!)
d them together with a large yellow crystal brad. To finish off the box, I added some yellow grosgrain ribbon, the distressed sentiment tag, and the yellow gem flourish (which I created by hand with a bunch of tiny gems...I know...crazy! LOL!!)
The card I have for today was created using the brick wall technique. Such a fun technique...especially if you love to distress things, like I do! I stamped the heart image with fired brick distress ink, cut it in a brick pattern, and distressed all the edges with walnut stain and fired brick distress inks. To finish off the card, I added the sentiment cut out with a deckled Nestabilities, and some brown thin twill ribbon with a ribbon slider.
Be sure to check out what the other wonderfully talented Creative Architects have created for you!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Be sure to come back tomorrow to see some cards I crated with the With All My Love sheet!
Connie
Box Details:
Images: I Heart For You! - ISC
Paper: Pink Pirouette, With all my love - ISC digi paper
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Barely Banana, Tea Die Distress Ink
Accessories: Yellow Grosgrain Ribbon, Yellow Crystal Brad, Small Crystal gems
Card Details:
Images: I Heart For You! - ISC
Paper: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Confetti Cream
Inks: Fire Brick, Walnut Stain Distress Inks
Accessories: Brown Twill Ribbon, Ribbon Slider, Deckled Nestabilities











Connie, just GORGEOUS
ReplyDeletewhat a fabulous treat box....perfect use of that sentiment....and the brick wall technique on the second is fabulous....loving these hearts
ReplyDeleteWOWZER!! Now these are such GORGEOUS creations Connie!! Love that bag and your flowers look beautiful with it!! The heart image is sooo awesome! TFS!! HUGS
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab treat box, Connie! And I love your brick wall treatment on the zipper heart. I was really stuck when I tried to use it but you managed beautifully!
ReplyDeleteI love these! Very cool and creative. Thank you for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteCarolyn
Connie your treat bag is GORGEOUS... Oh fabulous work. The card is so beautiful, I lOVE that heart and great idea with the brick look and feel! Wonderful work girlie!
ReplyDeleteThey are SOOO faboo, my friend!! That little treat bag is so gorgeous ... and that "broken" heart of bricks!! LOVE it!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE that layered up flower on the treat box, and the brick wall technique looks AWESOME! I gotta try that!
ReplyDeleteWonderful projects, Connie! I love that bag, and can't believe you sponged all those bricks! WOW! The results are worth all the work!
ReplyDeleteBoth your projects are great Connie! I really love that gift bag! Love the stamped distressed flower! Great job with the brick wall technique too!
ReplyDeleteConnie - both of your creations are gorgeous!!!! Love the yummy candy box!!! Hugs ~S~
ReplyDelete