On to the hop...if you got here from Debi's Blog you are in the right place! If not, you might want to go to the ODBD Blog and start from there so you don't miss anyone! Also, for all the hop details, and qualifications to win, be sure to head on over to the ODBD Blog!

Now, onto my project details!!! For today's card, I tried my hand at a Tri-shutter card! Oh these are load
s of fun!! Just a few scores, some cutting with a craft knife, and folding, and you have a very fun fold that shows off lots of DP and images!!
s of fun!! Just a few scores, some cutting with a craft knife, and folding, and you have a very fun fold that shows off lots of DP and images!!Here I have used both the From Me to You set and the God Loves You set. The images were colored with copics. The front image was cut out using the labels 4 nestabilities, as
was the sentiment. The DP is from Basic Grey's Green at Heart package, and the black gem flourishes are from Zva Creative. To finish off the card, I added just a bit of pale pink ribbon across the bottom section of the card.
was the sentiment. The DP is from Basic Grey's Green at Heart package, and the black gem flourishes are from Zva Creative. To finish off the card, I added just a bit of pale pink ribbon across the bottom section of the card.Thanks so much for visiting today!! Now, from here you will hop to Lorelie's Blog for some more yummy eye candy!!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: From Me to You & God Loves You - ODBD
Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red, Basic Grey's Green at Heart DP
Inks: Momento Black, Copics, Rose Red
Accessories: Pale Pink Ribbon, Scor-Pal, Zva Creative black gem flourishes.











Oooooooh Connie.... this tri-shutter is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh I love how it shows off these sets!!! You totally rocked it my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Grace
*GASP* Holy Macaroni Connie!!!! This tri-shutter is drop dead GORGEOUS!!!! Beautiful paper, beautiful colouring, beautiful design.....every detail is perfect!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie, love how you did the tri-shutter with these images!
ReplyDeleteLuv every deatail! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteConnie: Great job! What a comforting piece for the recipient. TFS
ReplyDeleteKris, Wadsworth, OH
What they said---seriously, this is gorgeous! You really did an amazing job with this tri-shutter card! I love it!
ReplyDeletewowza...what a beautiful tri-shutter card!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW!I've never seen a card like that - i love it!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I've got to try this one!
ReplyDeleteThis tri shutter cards rocks Connie!! I just love the design and the placement of the fuscia! Gorgeous GF!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Chris
This is an adorable tri-shutter card! Love the way you put the papers together, it's really nice!
ReplyDeleteLove your card.....
ReplyDeleteI love your card. So pretty. Never seen a tri shutter card.The black gems and flowers make the card pop! Hugs. Cheryl
ReplyDeleteLove your version of the tri-shutter card! The black really makes it pop and I love all the different patterned cardstock!
ReplyDeleteYour tri-shutter card turned out great. I am in love with the fuchsia.
ReplyDeleteOH, this is amazing. I'm going to have to try this. Your card is beautiful and the new releases are irresistable!
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing tri-shutter card! It gave me so much inspiration. Can't wait to get these new sets!
ReplyDeleteConnie I just love it,
ReplyDeleteI've not tried the tri shutter card yet but after seeing yours I just might be tempted,
thanks for sharing
Susan
What a beautiful card! You have managed to showcase each detail with out it being overwhelming.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing! :o)
This is stunning girl, love the design of this card, just stunning.
ReplyDeleteOw WOW!!!! I love the tri shutter card, still want to make one, but a bit scared to..LOL! Beautiful job, an elegant patchwork of lovely pp and sentiments!
ReplyDeleteshhhh, I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but I think your card is my favorite!
Crafty HUGS!!!!
Lisa :)
Um ... what can I say other than...
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!!!
How creative is this, amazing. Love the colors and the layout it sets the stamps in focus. Wonderful.
ReplyDeleteOh what a pretty card, the shutter cards are one of those designs that give the WOW factor everytime.
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx
you have made one gorgeous tri-shutter card connie-love the fuschias
ReplyDeleteI love this card. It looks great in the format you used.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! I have tried a tri shutter card and it never looks this wonderful! I love the new stamps at ODBD. I am excited about using this set. Thank you for sharing your talent. God's blessings on you today. Patty S.
ReplyDeletewhat a cute tri fold. it's like the set was made just for this card.
ReplyDeleteSo lovely. Anything with scripture is a winner with me.
ReplyDeleteThis tri-fold card is stunning. A true work of art. So very beautiful. I love the color, design, paper choice . . . well just everything about it. Great choice
ReplyDeleteMarcie
Love your tri-shutter card! I forget about them. Anytime I make one everyone is amazed as I am of yours. Thanks for reminding me.
ReplyDeleteYour Tri-Shutter card is fabulous......love the colors....great job.....thank you for sharing...
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! Over the top gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this beautiful tri shutter card. It is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteWow this a gorgeous tri-shutter card, I love the detailing, the sentiment is one that can be used for a lot of occasions
ReplyDeleteThe tri shutter cards are a challenge but you made it look so easy!! Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteKathryn
This is fabulous, Connie! I love the tri shutter fold and your colors are beautiful. The bling and dp just put this over the top.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...love the tri shutter card!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful on both sides...I love this and the pretty colors you used...way to showcase such treasured words of encouragement!!
ReplyDeleteI believe I've lost the day today. Just viewing these gorgeous new sets from Daily Bread and admiring all your talents is quite enough to take in for this day or any other.
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous- I love the pretty stamps you used- love the DSP you used. A WOW project! TFS
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love Tri shutter cards and this is perfect!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card
ReplyDeleteWhat a unique card. I have to try this one. I'm really into the the 3D stuff and this is top shelf. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteDeb Robinson
I love your work! The tri-shutter card is a great idea and beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty..love the tri shutter..Will have to try one myself.
ReplyDeleteWOW...how creative! This is sooo stunning!
ReplyDeleteWell I've been wanting to do a tri-shutter card for months now... you've given me a real incentive... yours is a knockout! Thanks for sharing it...
ReplyDeleteConnie, This card is one of my favorite folds! Looks like a very expensive card! I love the designs you applied, but I sure would have loved to seen the card closed! Thank you for sharing . . . God Bless you and yours! Hugs, Magi Duncan
ReplyDeleteLove this card. Something other than a square card is always more interesting, but this is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteI loved making some of these tri-fold shutter cards. It is my all-time favorite card form.
ReplyDeleteNot so difficult, but it's a knock-their-socks off card!
Love your card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Yes!!! Your choice of paper, your stamps and cuts, the embellishment flowing from front of card to the last panel... all of this really makes this card a true piece of art. I can see a lot of thought and heart in the making of this card. Patsy
ReplyDeleteConnie, oh my word, this is beyond gorgeous, girl!!! I love the papers and the placement of that awesome flourish and those beautiful fuchsia's....breathtaking!!! Hugs, Sabrina
ReplyDeleteWhat a FUN card! That puppy would stay on my mantle for a loooonng time.
ReplyDeleteSharon L
The tri-shutter card is a fantastic layout and you've certainly done it justice (more than). The recipient has to be amazed at the number of surfaces there are when the card is opened. An amazing card...tfs.
ReplyDeleteWow! Fantastic, tri-shutter card! Love the colors, patterns and images you put together.
ReplyDeleteWOW! this sooooooooooo amazing. I have been afraid to try the tri-fold card in the past, but will give it a try soon.
ReplyDeleteYou are so brave. . .the dreaded shutter card! (Just kidding!) What agreat way to showcase the sentiment and beautiful artwork. Blessings! Jan. E
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Connie!
ReplyDeleteFantastic card! Very creative way to use the beautifully colored fuchsias! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOkay, now I'm definitely going to have to try these tri-shutter cards! Thank you for all your work and inspiration!
ReplyDeleteConnie,
ReplyDeleteThis is just gorgeous. You have WOWED ME!!!!!!!!!! B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L!!!!!!!!!!! The papers, colors, and shutter card fit together so nicely.
Connie, this tri-shutter card is gorgeous! I love that you used the fuschias in the front and at the end. What a beautiful image, and your coloring is fab!!! TFS!
ReplyDeleteWhat an incredible card!! Your coloring is out of this world!
ReplyDeleteLove this card...I will have to try to make one os these tri-shutter cards.
ReplyDeleteA very clever card design. Keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteOh this is just beautiful - your use of the tri-shutter card to showcase these stamps is awesome.
ReplyDeleteThank you for blessing us with your creativity.
Connie, your card is beautiful! Love the way you have used the tri-shutter card as well as your coloring and papers used. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tri-shutter card!
ReplyDeleteLove the design paper. These cards are so fun to make and really impress people!
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting technique!! This is a lovely card!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! Connie this is awesome!!!! LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteThe colors are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI did not see this before and what a feast for the eyes! I love it.
ReplyDeleteAwesome, fantastic, gorgeous, eye catching and just flat beautiful!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous!!! but it sure looks complicated!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is a lot to look at and absorb, very cool! I think you may have meant the "From me to you" set, not from you to me, lol : )
ReplyDeleteSo so pretty, I love your shutter card and you have accenuated God's word beautifully.
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting folding technique! It certainly shows off the DP, fuscia images and scripture verses! I really like it! Bless you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour fuchia tri fold card is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love this style of card and you just knocked it out of the park! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the card design! It's a beautiful patchwork design.
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Now that is one fantastic card!! Love the technique and your choice of papers is great!! Very pretty, a treasured keepsake for someone!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, and I love the colors you used on this! WOW!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Cheryl
What a BEAUTIFUL shutter card. I haven't tried one of these yet and am a bit afraid to tackle one. However, this is an inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Carol Froehlich
Well this is wonderful!! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteHey Miss Connie! I just had to stop by and say -- WOW! This design is breathtaking! Fabulous my friend! :-)
ReplyDeleteOhhhh Connie! I have not tried this style of card yet and will have to give it a whirl. I love your design and card! TFS!
ReplyDeleteConnie your card is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! The papers and your coloring are lovely.
ReplyDeleteConnie, you have pulled this off to perfection!! I love how you've colored the images - this is simply eye candy!!!
ReplyDeleteI love tri-shutter cards... very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing!
~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
I love this idea. A lovely card.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! I did one of these awhile back and I almost wore it out before I got it to fold right! But I must admit it is worth the effort! I love your card...it is so colorful and just really elegant looking! Hmmm, I might have to re-visit this!
ReplyDeleteI love anything that is remotely kinetic. The cutouts make for a very interesting card.
ReplyDeleteYaYa
What a stunning card!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Sabine
Love the design of this awesome card. So much work but the finish product is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card full of details..wow!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card!
ReplyDeleteFabulous use of the corner fuchsia spray and the bling flourishes.
ReplyDeleteYour tri-shutter card is gorgeous!!! Love the colors you used!
ReplyDelete~Elena Lin
I love these tri-shutter cards and yours is beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe tri-shutter card is my favorite card to make. I love the detail and colors. BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful work, Connie. You can tell you put a lot of thought and creativity into this stunning card!
ReplyDeleteGirrrrrl...you did an AMAZING job on your Tri-Shutter card!! LOVE the BG papers and those fab pearls!! I NEED more PEARLS!!
ReplyDeleteWOW...love this fold. You have inspired me to try it!
ReplyDeleteThis is a gorgeous tri-shutter card! It's so beautifully laid out! Guess I need to try one of these! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove it! Great way to show off the set.
ReplyDeleteLove,love,love the tri shutter card and the copic markers. Wish I could afford them. Greatest message anyone can hear. Card looks so of Victorian to me. Nice.
ReplyDeleteJacqueline
Very, very pretty project. This card design is a great way to showcase a little more of this wonderful stamp set. I love your artwork. I'm saving you so I can come back and drool over your previous designs.
ReplyDeleteLove the shutter card,the black background sets off the beautiful design papers. Stunning.
ReplyDeleteHW
Wow, this is a work of ART!! Thanks for sharing. this is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite kind of card! This is stunning!
ReplyDeleteLove Tri-shutter cards. haven't seen one yet with these stamps. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteOk, now I want to try this card. Your color choice is great and I love the way the individual panels compliment each other.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tri shutter card. I can see it sitting on my table now. tee hee
ReplyDeletehere's my address..... LOL
Chris
Wow! Was that so hard or what? Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIf I received that card, it would remain on display until the dust was an inch thick on it...then I would dust, and show it off some more. Incredible work.
ReplyDeleteOver the TOP GORGEOUS Connie! Your coloring and color choices here are fabulous...so, so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOmigosh, this is the COOLEST!!!! I love, love, love it!!! You definitely popped out some eyeballs with this one!! God bless!!!
ReplyDelete