Monday, August 15, 2011

ODBD - Scripture Series Two release!

Second Post for the day...if you are looking for my Kitchen Sink Stamps/RRR Challenge Post please head to the post below! :)


Hello! Our Daily Bread Designs is having a release today for the Scripture Series 2 set and a wonderful new scrolly border! As part of our third year anniversary celebration, customers submitted their favorite Scriptures that they would like to use on a card, and after much thought the winners were chosen and made into this special edition set. To see the full release, as well as samples made by the winners of the contest whose verses were chosen, and to hear their stories of why they chose the verse they did, please visit the Our Daily Bread designs Blog!

Now, onto my card! I have stamped the border Chocolate Chip ink and the verse with with Not Quite Navy. I then distressed it a bit with some antique linen distress ink. The DP is from Prima, the flowers are from Zva Creative, the ribbon is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon store, and the antique brass brad is from SU!

Now to see more inspiration you will want to go over to some of my fellow DT members blogs. You wont be disappointed! :)

Sabrina
Fran
Lisa
Becca
Angie
Sandee
Dawn
Marie
Grace
Lori
Chris
Julie
Debi
Gemiel
Patter
Silke
Pat

Thanks for visiting today! Have a great day!

Connie

Card Details:
Stamps: Scripture Series 2 and scrolly border - ODBD
Inks: Not quite navy, chocolate chip, antique linen
Paper: More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Antique Brass Brad, Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Flowers from Zva Creative

84 comments:

  1. I just love earth colors and you did a wonderful work on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty! I love the design your used to show off the sentiment. What pretty colours and trim!
    Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors on this, unusual and it WORKS, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich. Rich. Rich. Beautiful combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Love the pattern paper.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you put this card together with all the riches of the browns

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, Connie! gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Connie, your creations are stunning!
    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Connie!! I just love your colors and the way you used the scrolly borders!! Stunning choice of dp!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. marvellous card with awesome papers and wonderful earthy colours!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful color combination. Everything looks so polished.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, love the earthy colors. I'll have to try that combo sometime. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie....ah....Lovely choc chip, my fav color and done with such richness too! Your work is amazing, and I love the verse you chose- it feels like a tight hug. Wonderful creation Sister Stick! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love yooour scrolly borders! Christine H

    ReplyDelete
  15. Connie, what a wonderful and rich card!! I love the paper and that awesome ribbon...so beautiful!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty--love the colors and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your color scheme. So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I love this card & the colors you picked. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is very pretty and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isn't He though???? We are so privileged that He sustains us:) He has soo gifted you---your card is lovely---thanks so very much for sharing--I have admired ODBD for quite a while-I am excited and blessed to get to come to know you and your creations---Be so blessed!!! bartlettpair4atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way this card looks; almost like stained glass with the great colors and contrasts!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card--I like the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful Connie! Wonderful design and added embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful colors, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful, Connie! Love the dp and wonderful little roses and ribbon. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. very pretty!! love your colors, and your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gorgeous card Connie and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, I am loving all the gorgeous projects I'm seeing with the hop and your card is absolutely beautiful! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  29. beautiful colors and your card is wonderful!

    http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh ... LOVE your card. It's simply elegant. Your color combo is great.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great verse and beautiful card. Love the paper, ribbon and flower combo.
    God bless,
    Peggy Allen

    ReplyDelete
  32. Very beautiful! Lovely color combination and wonderful verse!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Connie, your color choices are amazing in this card. The two rectangles are the perfect backdrop for the lovely new ODBD scripture (which seems to be an overall favorite of many of the designers). The card is really pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. So very pretty! I love the bow. Great job! I love these verses.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous card with beautiful colors!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful card. The colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Lovely card. I really love the papers and colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Connie: Beautiful card. I love the colors and scripture.

    Margie F.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Connie, I really love the layout of this card, along with the coloring. Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Lovely card and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful card, beautiful trim. So very lovely. Thanks for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very pretty card, love the brown & blue combo and the paper design & scroll combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. great, i see so many great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  45. Love the colors, Connie. Very pretty. These new stamps are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love these new verse stamps and the colors you chose for your card are outstanding. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  47. beautiful card... love the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like how you distressed the verse.
    TY 4 sharing

    ReplyDelete
  49. You had me as soon as I saw the browns and blues, but the DP and the ribbon and roses sealed the deal - what a beautiful card with such a loving Scripture!!
    Sue Worthington
    irisihgreensue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Just beautiful to highlight this wonderful psalm. Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Connie, your colors, verse, design all work together for a beautiful card. Love all these new verses!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Very elegant card . I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Connie, your color choice is fabbo! This is one gorgeous card! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  54. LOVE your card; the colors are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Gorgeous!! Love the earthy colors. Fantatice flowers and ribbons. Love the Scripture!!
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the combination of colors, & the way you centered the message over two layered vertical panels.
    Very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I really love these colors together! The blues & yellows are fall-like & soothing to the soul. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  58. i agree with lucy, my first impression of your card was a gorgeous stained glass piece. beautiful combination of colors. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love your card! The flowers and bow really set the verse off!

    ReplyDelete
  60. WOW Connie! That's one seriously handsome piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  61. Love the colors and the flowers.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. Beautiful, Connie! Such warm rich colors! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a lovely card! I love the layout, the great design paper, and especially the warm color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Beautiful card, wonderful warm colors.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Lovely work, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wonderful card!! I really like the paper and scrolly border with this scripture verse. These new stamps are great.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I just love the colors on this card. Your card is amazingly beautiful, anyone would love to receive it.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Such beautifully rich and earthly looking colors!! Love the layout with the large square over the two rectangles.....and the flowers and bow add just the right touch.....of course you had a wonderful scripture to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Connie, Love the colors of your card and of course the ribbon. I am a ribbon freak even when not being put on a card, I collect ribbon, lots of ribbon!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love how you use 2 diffrent side to your card. Love the colors. Very Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  71. Nice color combo, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Love the brown and turq. These new stamps are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  73. What a beautiful warm autumnal colour scheme. Loving those frames as well as the verses.

    ReplyDelete
  74. What a beautiful card. I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Now this is a stunning card! I love the color combo, the ribbon, the flowers, and that paper is gorgeous! what a great way to showcase a wonderful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Your card is absolutely wonderful, I love the rich earthy colors !!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Beautifully rich card, Con!! Love the colors of it!

    ReplyDelete
  78. So So Beautiful, that's all I could said :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive