Happy Kitchen Sink Monday! I made this card for this week's Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge - Clean and Simple! I don't do CAS that often...I stuggle with it, so I hope this works!
I have used the star fish ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, which inspired me to use the Multi Step Sea Shell set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. The sentiment is also from KSS, which is from the Ready 4 Any Holiday set.
I used the sketch from this week's Kitchen Sink Stamps Forum. The DP
is from Basic Grey, the gems are from Zva Creative, the punches are from Stampin Up, and the circle is a lacy circle nestabilities from Spellbinders.
Please head on over to see what my fellow crew members have created today!
Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a great week!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: Multi Step Sea Shells, Ready 4 Any Holiday
Inks: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist
Paper: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Basic Grey
Accessories: Ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, Oval Punches, Lacey Circle Nestabilities, Gems from Zva Creative.











What a great design, Connie!! I love your fabulous starfish ribbon with your beautiful blue KSS starfish!! They are both so perfect for this fun layout!
ReplyDeleteThis is simply gorgeous Connie! The starfish is so pretty...(I always forget we have this wonderful set for summer!)
ReplyDeleteThe sketch was fun to play too. Thanks so much my friend!
How pretty - love the color combination and added shell ribbon!
ReplyDelete