Monday, June 25, 2012

Humming Hibiscus

 

Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I have a fun summery/spring card for you today! I so love the new hummingbird set from KSS. Here I paired it with the multi step hibiscus set. I stamped the flower with pretty in pink, regal rose, real red, rich razzlebery and basic black. The leaves were stamped with certainly celery and old olive. Finally the female hummingbird was stamped with river rock, crumb cake and soft suede. To finish off the image, I stamped some clouds to create the sky! I then layered the image on a lacy circle nestabilities. The paper is from Bo Bunny, and the ribbon is from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store! Be sure to head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!

Julie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria

Also, everyone LOVE a sale right!?!?  Well KSS is having a 6 months until the Holidays BLOW OUT SALE!!  The sale will run from June 25th to June 29th (midnight PST)  40% off and Free shipping will stay at $65.  Here is the link to the sale:  40% off-6 Months Until Christmas/Connie .  Here is the link for the Coupon Code!!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful week!

Connie

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome cloudy sky you have created behind your sensational hummingbird and hibiscus!! Amazing work, Connie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Connie! Love seeing the hummingbird paired up with a pretty hibiscus!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive