Monday, June 4, 2012

Sliced Pear


Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! So I am my DH has introduced me to the Fruit Slice game...too fun! It was on my brain when I walked into my stamp room to make my KSS card today, so I HAD to reach for the new pear set!

I stamped the pear with the following ink combo: Step 1: Barely Banana, Step 2: Certainly Celery Step 3: Crumb Cake and Step 4: Soft Suede. I then layered the image on a beaded circle nestabilties. Peared it with some Basic Grey DP, ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, and Half Backed Gems from Zva Creative!

Now, please head on over to my fellow Crew Member's blogs to see what wonderful cards they have created today!

Julie • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • Maria

Also, don't forget about our 10% discount on your entire KSS purchase!! Get 10% off your order: CLICK HERE!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Have a wonderful week!

Connie

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous pear creation, Connie!! The colors and papers on this wonderful design are breath-takingly beautiful!! Another remarkable beauty from your talented hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am not usually thrilled with fruit cards, I guess because I never see a reason to send them lol but this is very nice, the colors are realistic and pared up with great things... tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive