I made this ATC for KSCC#10 hosted this week by Tammy! You can check out her wonderful creation here, along with links to all of the other Kitchen Sink crew cards. Tammy's challenge was to create an Artist Trading Card (ATC) and then incorporate it onto a full card.
As you can see for my ATC, I used the new Multi step Lily set from Kitchen Sink. My lily is stamped with pink pirouette, pretty in pink, regal rose, rose red and then basic black. The greenery is stamped with mellow moss, old olive and always artichoke. To finish off the ATC, I used the ticket corner punch in each of the corners, and then I added a little bit of bling in the corner.
Here is what the full card came out like. I used some of SU's Raspberry tart DSP for the background layer, and for the smaller panel. I then stamped the sentiment which is from the Ready 4 Any Holiday set, punched it out with the new SU scalloped oval punch and layered it on the wide oval punch. I finished off the card with a bit of pale pink crimped ribbon, and added a few more rhinestones to the edge of the sentiment.
This was a very fun challenge for me. I don't do ATC's very often, but now that I think about it, a lot of my full cards actually start out with an ATC anyway. It was just fun to plan the ATC, and then figure out the layout for the full card! Thanks for the great challenge, Tammy!!
Card Details:
Image: Multi step Lily, Ready 4 Any Season
Paper: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart DSP, White
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Scalloped oval punch, Wide oval punch, Pink Rhinestones, Pink Crimped Ribbon











Drop dead gorgeous, Connie!!! I love this delightful lily creation!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this flower! Awesome job Connie ;)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous.....your flower is incredible.
ReplyDeleteI just love this - Stargazers was my wedding flower! Deep breath! Holding back the tears - it just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a gorgeous ATC!! WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteThat card is so beautiful. The colors are outstanding. That flower looks sooo real and it just pops right out at you.. I love it... What a beautiful job.
ReplyDeleteConnie this ATC is so pretty and really looks fantastic on that card. Great job
ReplyDeleteOooooh! Love the lily! Gorgeous ATC & card. Thanks for playing with us!
ReplyDelete~Angela
Very pretty card! I love the colors and the layout! Janice
ReplyDeleteWow! What a beauty!! Love how you did the corners of ATC. Gorgeous colors, too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful job with both the ATC and the card - love them! :)
ReplyDeleteabsolutely beautiful!! thanks so much for playing!
ReplyDelete