
I made this card for KSCC#9 - hosted by Nicole...her challenge was to incorperate a photo onto your card/project, and you could not do a scrapbook page. Quite a challenge!!
I found this picture of these flowers and thought they would look perfect with Kitchen Sink's 3 step Butterfly stamps! I stamped the butterfly first in so saffron, then in pumpkin pie, and finally in chocolate chip. I then paired it with a sentiment from KSS's Words of Love set. I finished off the card with some new so saffron colored ribbon originals from SU layered on top of two strips of 1/4" pumpkin pie grossgrain ribbon.
Card Details"
Images: 3 step Butterflies, Words of Love, Flower Photo
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, White
Inks: Same a paper colors
Accessories: 1/4" orange grossgrain ribbon, So saffron ribbons originals











Greetings! You are in my bookmarked list ('cause I love your stuff!)and I thought I would let you know that you should head to Lorelei's blog, my paper adventures, to view her ODBD news. :) ENJOY!!
ReplyDeleteLove what you have created here with your photographed blossoms and stamped butterfly!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, Connie!!!
This is beautiful Connie!! I love the photo and the butterfly is the perfect touch:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing.
Beautiful card!! Love that flower design!!
ReplyDeletevery pretty! such beautiful colors!
ReplyDelete