
I made this card for this week's SC219 from SCS. What a very fun and easy sketch!
For today's card, I decided to use this beautiful frame and sentiment from Innovative Stamp Creation's Open the Door stamp sheet, which will be released this Friday, March 13th! I stamped the frame and sentiment with Palette Black, and then colored the flowers and leaves with a few copic markers. The DP that I used for this card is from Teresa Collin's Family Matters collection, which is also available at ISC.
I then finished off the card with some black twill ribbon across the top and a few brads in the corner of the image panel.
This is a pretty simple card, but I just love this beautiful frame...and this sentiment is just perfect for the tough economic times we are facing right now.
Card Details:
Images: Open the Door - ISC
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Teresa Collins Family Matters DP
Inks: Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Black Twill Ribbon, Black Brads











I'm loving all your fabulous sneak peeks!! Thanks for the beautiful work you are sharing using these wonderful images!!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Great design Connie!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Another gorgeous card!! Love the images!! Thanks for the peek!! :)
ReplyDelete