Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SC220 & FTTC7 - Flourished Butterflies


I made this card for both SC220 on SCS and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge FTTC7, where we were to use ribbon. I, for one, use ribbon all the time, however I usually grab for wider ribbon, and this poor kraft taffeta ribbon has been sitting in my ribbon box forever, so I thought it was time to bring it out and use it!


What a fun layout! A perfect one to show of some DSP...and can I tell you just how much in LOVE I am with the new Parisian Breeze cover weight DSP from US!! Love the wight, texture and colors...mmmmmmmmm to yummy all around!!!!


For the sentiment and butterflies (which is a set from Flourishes), I stamped it in craft chocolate chip and then embossed with clear EP. I then used the new eyelet border punch from SU to add a bit more to the main image panel. Finally, I finished off the card with some of the kraft ribbon I spoke about earlier.

Card Details:
Images: Butterfly Moments - Flourishes
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip Craft, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Clear EP, Kraft Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch

2 comments:

  1. I can see why you like these papers--I sure like how you used them!!
    I love that butterfly in flight!!

    Beatutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Connie!! This is so beautiful!! I really love your scallop edges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting, your comments are appreciated! Have a great day!! Connie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Blog Archive