
I made this card for TLC210, where we were to make a crimped envelop pocket card. You can see the tutorial over on SCS here. A very fun technique indeed! I will be doing this type of card again! I really needed a card for my MIL's b-day.
Okay, for my card, I started with my A-2 envelope, and stamped the Little Specks background from ISC in pink pirouette, I then sponged the edges with more pink and a little bit of chocolate chip. I then cut the top off of the envelope, crimped the bottom and added the ribbon to the top.
When I saw this type of card, I knew exactly what image I wanted to use for this card. I just love this new All Wrapped Up stamp set from Flourishes! I think this type of card looks just like the box images in this stamp set! All of he images (for both the outside and inside of the card) and the sentiment tag are colored with copic markers. I cut the stacked package image out and popped it up on dimensional, and added the sentiment tag under the ribbon on the top portion of the card.
Well since my MIL's b-day is this Wednesday, I better get going and drop this card in the mail so it is not late!
Card Details:
Images: All Wrapped Up - Flourishes, Little Specks - ISC
Paper: A-2 envelope, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, White
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Palette Black, Copics
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon, Crimper











This is FABULOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors (and coloring) AND that yummy chocolate bow!!
BEAUTIFUL!
This is so cute!! I love that ribbon!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice, you totally rocked that challenge Connie.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful, rich colors and I just love the images, Connie!!! You did an awesome job on this!!!
ReplyDeleteConnie, this is so fabulous!! Love your yummy ribbon...you did a great job on this challenge!! TFS!
ReplyDelete