Happy Kitchen Sink Monday!! I figured since this is the last week before Easter, I just had to get one more Easter card in. Today I decided to use the Three Step Honey Bunny set. I stamped the bunny with going grey stamped off, going grey, basic grey, basic black. The grass was stamped with mellow moss, old olive and always artichoke. I then lightly sponged some clouds in the sky.
While I was a CHA I was introduced to quilling...I sat down with a gal that showed me how to do a few folds, and was hooked! This is the first time I was able to actually put quilling on a card, and I have also determined that I need some more practice! LOL!! However, it was tons of fun creating the stem and leaf with this technique.
To finish off the card, I dry embossed the blue background with a divine swirls cuttlebug folder, and added a bit of purely pomegranate satin ribbon, along with the sentiment.
Please head on over to see what the other crew members have created for you!!
Also, don't forget you can get a 10% discount by clicking on this link/code CONNIE10KSS which will again, take you directly to the store! Then once you are ready to check out, don't forget to add the code CONNIE10KSS! :)
Thanks so much for visiting today! Have a wonderful week!
Connie
Card Details:
Images: 3 step Honey Bunny - KSS
Paper: White, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Basic Grey
Inks: Going Grey, Basic Grey, Basic Black, Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Purley Pomegranate Ribbon, Cirlce punches, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Divine Swirls embossing folder, Quilling tool.











Fabulous Connie!! Such a creative idea - the flower is beautiful! I haven't quilled in ages - it looks amazing here! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your beautiful Easter blossom with its fabulous quilled stem and leaf!! What a delightful design, Connie!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Easter card! The quilling looks wonderful, makes a great design element!
ReplyDeleteVintage feeling Easter card. I like that its a tall card and great little stem on the flower.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous card, Connie!! Your quilling is such an awesome addition for the card! Beautiful flower design and colors!!
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS Connie! I just LOVE the addition of the quilling!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, what a sweet bunny flower! CUTE idea, Connie!
ReplyDelete